Chapter 23

(Harry's Pov)

"So maggie's fine , she did fracture many bones but because of the air bag it protected her more than it to Tatiana...." I was happy she was going to be okk...

It's all liam's fault!! That fag ruins everything!

"Can i go visit her"

"Yeah of course, someone might be in there though... And by the way shes consios so you can talk to her.

I nodded... I walked towards Maggie's room.. As i opened the door that bitch Liam was there, i hid behind a wall to see what was gonna happen..

Liam brushed Maggie's hair out her face, and she giggled.

Awe shit... No one touches her but me!

Then he whispered something and started laughing but i could tell it was hard for her because of the pain.

He leaned in and maggie didn't push him away she pulled him closer.., and i watched as they kissed passionately...

I couldn't let this torture me ... I walked in making it look like i wasn't there..

" what are you doing here" Liam looked annoyed.

" to visit Maggie it's obvious , retard"

" liam can you leave me & Harry alone " she smiled at him and left.

" i hate you" Maggie burst out saying.

"What?! Why?!!" I was startled by her words.

" you kissed Miranda while you were with me!!" Maggie started choking a bit and told her to calm down.

" i-i'm sorry"

" thats not enough... It's your fault i'm here" my eyes teared up... It hurt to hear that.

" i love you" I said

" Harry..... I love you too but-"

"But what!! Look Maggie just a couple mintues ago i got a flashback... Of me and you.... Doing it... I remember & now i completely remember you!! You are my real love!" Her eyes glowed and widened.

"Harry...." She could barely speak..

"Yea?" I looked at her not taking my eyes of her.

"Kiss me.." I smiled and so did she..

I got on top of her not trying to hurt her even more then she already was.. And kissed her hard on the lips.. I accidentally hit a bruise on her cheek and she moaned.. We separated and at the same time we said 3 words..

" I Love You" we laughed and said goodbye.. I wonder how Zayn is doing..