Don't let him bother you- Legolas

Did you miss me? (nudge nudge ,See what I did there?) As you can tell I'mmmm baaacckk. Hope you like this next chapter and requests are open again!

y/b/n= Your boyfriend's name

y/e/n+ Your ex's name (Going to be the same as y/b/n)

Trigger Warnings: Abuse, smut-like actions

It had been about a year since you broke up with your abusive boyfriend. And by abusive, it was not just verbal, it was both verbal and physical. You didn't know when you would see him or how you would see him... Some nights he would come home, drunk from one too many ales and slap you, hard, across the face. Instead loving you, he would beat you, yelling hurtful things at you. But yet, you loved him, you couldn't leave him.

On days it got so bad, you would run, crying, to the safety of Legolas' arms. He would hold you and let you sob it all out. He would treat your wounds and listen to your stories. You knew he was angry with y/b/n, sometimes you even had to restrain him from marching up to your house and teaching your boyfriend a lesson. You didn't know why, but you still loved him and didn't notice that Legolas loved you too.

FLASHBACK

The door burst open and y/b/n stormed into your room. By the looks of it, he was drunken and dazed. Your boyfriend of mankind darted forward and grabbed you by the waist, fingers outstretched towards your lower end, and threw you onto the bed.

"Please, No!" You whimpered, trying to scramble away, only to get tangled in bedsheets.

"My sweet y/n," he breathed, the scent of alcohol wafted towards your face. He crawled onto the bed then stopped once he was on top off you. His hand stroked past your pointed eyes, down the curve of your face, against your breasts, and started unlacing your corset.

Instinctively, you slapped his hands away. Not like this, you didn't want to become un-pure like this. He gave a roar of outrage and you gasped upon realizing your mistake. Never, ever, interrupt him or stop him when he is in a foul mood. His hand came down sharp and fast against your face.

"How dare you, you repulsive woman!" He shouted, your fear reflecting in his bloodshot eyes. He pinned your arms down with his knees and finished his work unlacing your corset, then slipped off your dress leaving you in your undergarments. Ever so slowly, he slipped his hands under your under shirt, applied pressure to the bruises he left before.

"Enough!" You finally screamed out. "I am done with you coming home drunk and- and- BEATING me! I am sick of your selfish behavior! I have five words for you, y/b/n! You. Repulse. Me. We're. Over!" You shoved him off your chest and snatched your dress, scurrying for the door. But, y/b/n caught up to you. He drew his arm back and punched you square in the ribs, you heard a crack followed by intense pain. That's when you let your elven talents kick in.

You, painfully, drew your leg up and kicked him in the face. He staggered, sent one final blow against your cheek, then passed out. With your last strength, you limped towards Mirkwood to stay with Legolas.

FLASHBACK OVER

That was about a year ago, and you were thankful that Legolas took you in and care for your broken ribs and bruised jaw. You were much happier now. Legolas finally revealed that her cared for you, and while hesitant to take on another boyfriend, you accepted his love.

Legolas taught you many things, to make sure events don't repeat themselves. Like how to defend yourself, whether using swords, bows, or fists, he taught you everything. You were much more confident, but you still had one fear. Y/e/n.

You and Legolas were exploring Middle Earth, it was late and you were close to Bree so you decided to stay at the inn of the Prancing Pony. You sat down at the bar to order dinner before settling down for the night when you turned and saw y/e/n.

"Legolas!" You glanced back at your current boyfriend, fear glinting in your eyes. Legolas looked up and casually let his gaze flicker across the pub, you knew he saw your ex when anger reflected across his expression.

It seemed like y/e/n just noticed you too because you heard a faint, "Y/n?" You flinched, hoping he wouldn't notice you further. At that same moment, Legolas pressed his lips to yours in a gentle kiss. Shocked at first, this being your first kiss with him, you realized that he was trying to help you in covering your face from your ex. But passion and sparked seemed to roll in it, love warmed your body for the first time, and you couldn't help but deepen the kiss.

You smirked when you hard the same voice go, "It couldn't be." Then you two pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Lets head up to our rooms." Legolas suggested. You two walked hand in hand towards the stairs.

"I knew it was you!" Y/e/n suddenly stepped out. You gasped. "Got yeh' self a new lova' eh?" His words slurred with ale. Legolas tensed up, ready to defend you. Your whole body quivered with distant memories. But then you sighed, and pushed them back. Anger coursed through you. "But I think you still fancy me, eh? I could do yeh way betta' than this pointy eared princeling."

You puffed out your chest and stood defiantly.

"Oh really?" You answered in a seductive tone. Y/e/n seemed to purr at your response. The you drew back your arm and punched him in the nose. "I think you're wrong." Pulling Legolas close to you, you stepped over your ex, pitifully clutching his bleeding nose and writhing on the ground, and heading up the stairs.

"I'm proud of you, y/n." Legolas spoke with a smile on his face. "Don't let him bother you again."

"Trust me," You returned a smirk, "I won't."

You and Legolas shared a quick kiss, said your "goodnights," and headed off to your rooms to sleep.