Preferences 8

When You Can't Sleep

Legolas- Legolas just holds you up against his chest and whispers sweet nothings into your ears and telling you stories of the past. He stayed with even after you fell asleep just to make sure you were okay and could be there for you when you woke up.

Frodo- Frodo traces lines on your back and tells you stories, its not hard to fall asleep after the soothing strokes and the soft lull of his voice.

Thorin- He lets you lay your head on his chest and he plays with your hair. Sometimes he starts humming or softly singing, or the sound of his heart helps you fall unconscious.

Aragorn- You two just cuddle, he doesn't mind staying up for you. Sometimes you will just talk, about anything. Eventually, you will grow tired and fall asleep in his arms.

Bilbo- Bilbo makes you a cup of tea, it helps soothe out whatever stress you are feeling. You love it when he tells stories, so he will just take out a book and read it or just say his own. Only when you doze off he stops speaking and just holds you tight.

Eh, it's short. Oh well...

Question: What sports do you play?

My Answer: I swim year round, play volleyball in the fall, run track in the spring, and I do horseback competitions in the summer.

Other Options: Soccer, (American) Football, Tennis, Rugby, Cricket,  Gymnastics, Basketball, Hockey, Figure skating, roller derbies, dance, etc. Dancing can count as a sport in this case. Dancing could be: Ballet, Drill Team, maybe cheerleading, etc.