Introduction

HI VUWIESKATCHASSSSS!!!! I'M SO EXCITED TO INTRODUCE TO YOU THIS STORY HAHAHAHA. IT'S MY FIRST TIME DOING A BOOK FOR HYUNLIX AND MY FIRST TIME DOING A WHOLE STORY. THIS ONE WAS ACTUALLY JUST GOING TO BE PART OF MY ONESHOTS BUT I LOVED THE PLOT SO MUCH THAT I MADE A STORY OF IT. HOPE Y'ALL WILL LIKE IT.

WARNING ⚠️!!
This one has some sexual scenes (definitely will have an explicit scenes but I'll put warning first) and is focused on HyunLix as a couple (not totally couple but as a pair) and also a lot of swear words so if you're not into that and you're still really a minor, i recommend you to leave this book immediately. It's not ready for you yet. And also, i understand that BL is not everyone's cup of tea. It's alright with me. But i don't accept any homophobic comments in my story. Just disregard this story and don't say any hurtful remarks that will hurt my community.

And this is just pure fiction. So if you're here just to have fun reading some HyunLix au then I'll gladly accept you here.

Also, English is not my first language. I'm not really pro in english so if you noticed some wrong grammars, wrong spellings, please notify me and say it to me, respectfully and politely. I also accept good criticism and recommendations for my book to be better. Via DMs or comment. (DMs could be much better). Expect some shitty sentences, y'all!

Note: If y'all have a problem or you hate using the daddy and baby boy kink then I'm warning y'all cause HyunJin will be get to called daddy and Felix will be baby boy in the smut chapters. Hate it? Don't read.

P.S. This story came from my imagination and is purely my idea. If ever there are some coincidental thing will happen, it's not my fault anymore. Authors have large space of imagination but there's still generic theme going on in some ways and my story probably is a part of those generic stories. But I'm telling you, I'm not copying anyones' work or any scenes, any story line, etc. Everything in here is purely from my wild mind.

P.P.S Do not comment ANY spoilers even if readers begged you to. Y'all can have a private conversation but putting it in the comment section where everyone can see will just piss me off. What's the sense of putting all my hard work in this story if y'all are just gonna spoil halfway through? That's not fun.

THAT'S ALL. LOVE Y'ALL!!!!

STRAY KIDS EVERYWHERE! ALL AROUND THE WORLD!

You make Stray kids stay.