100

~{December 22, 2023. Friday}~

After HyunJin headed out of Chans' house, the latter just smirked and laughed to himself, giving a faint goodluck to HyunJin even though the younger would not be able hear it anyways.

He get back inside the house and went straight to the living room.. All of a sudden, his phone from his pocket buzzed continuously. He pulled out his phone from his cargo shorts and checked the reason of the buzzing.

It was a text from Felix.

Mate 🐣

Hey mate!
Sup?
You got time?
Sent: 3:50 pm

Of course i
do!
Why?
Sent: 3:50 pm

I need to talk
to you.
And the other
guys.
Sent: 3:50 pm

Just by reading the youngers' message made Chan get oddly nervous. He hasn't heard the news just yet but his guts is telling him that it's not good.

Alright!
When?
Sent: 3:50 pm

There at your
house.
I've already
send a message
to the other
boys.
They're on their
way now onto
yours.
Sent: 3:51 pm

Alright. I'll
just fix some
mess in here.
Sent: 3:51 pm

Is it really
important?
Sent: 3:51 pm

You'll know later,
Mate.
Sent: 3:51 pm

And Btw, you owe
me something, old
man.
Sent: 3:52 pm

What? What do
you mean i owe
you something?
Sent: 3:52 pm

Chan did not receive any more response other than a *seen*. He just sighed and was about to put back his phone when it vibrated once again. And now It was a call.

From Auntie Jinri.

"Hello, auntie! How are you? What's with the call?" Chan asked, slumping his ass on the sofa, leaning comfortably.

"Yongbok knew that you were my spy". Jinri answered straightforwardly.

And that's when Chan understood what Felix meant when he said to him that he owe something from Felix. He hissed under his breath while rubbing his palm on his shorts.

"O-ohh....is that so? How did he find out?"

"We came back to Seoul last week, had a one week vacation there. And we told him things...pretty much everything he should know."

Chan gasped. "You went back here in Seoul?? Why didn't you tell me? I could've visit you and auntie Yeonji". He pouted.

"We didn't bother you anymore. I know you're busy with your boyfriend, yes i saw you two having a date at the mall. Don't ask me how i found out".

Chan sighed. Auntie Jinri really does have an eagle eye on her, probably one of the traits Felix got from her.

"Wow...you could just pass as an investigator already, auntie".