21

Felix woke up and he's still laying on his stomach. The room was still dim as the windows are still closed and the window curtains hasn't even moved or fixed by anyone. Felix tried to move his body but a loud pang of pain and soreness shot through all over his body, especially his dear ass.

"F-fuck, it hurts like h-hell". Felix whimpered and his voice are groggy and hoarse as heck. He tried to move his body again but he couldn't as some heavy weight of arms and legs clung onto him. Felix furrowed his eyebrows and turned his head to the side. There he saw his enemys' peaceful sleeping face. The taller looked so handsome right now. He doesn't have this annoying and cocky asshole behavior that Felix always despise to see and he liked looking at HyunJin for a while now. Not until he remembered the events last night.

Felixs' eyes widened. That's where he realized he's in a big fucked up situation now. He did his best to move and take off HyunJins' legs first slowly. The taller didn't let out any reactions from that so Felix let out a sigh of relief. Next, he tried to move to the side to escape from HyunJin that was caging him in his arms. HyunJin felt the movement so he let a grunt and held his 'pillow' closer. Felix gasped from Hyunjins' tighter embrace. He blushed when he felt Hyunjins' bare chest on his back. The taller hugged Felix closer and that's when Felix felt that HyunJin is still naked. He could definitely feel the thing that destroyed his ass poking on his legs.

Felix tried to picture the rough events happened last night. And he cannot believe everything that happened. They fucked, they call themselves different names other than shorty and slendershit, HyunJin touched him, licked and sucked him, and he also took his virginity.

Felix stopped for a while....Now his virginity has been taken out...what does he feel? Isn't he preserving that place? Why did he give it out to his enemy just like that?

Felix groaned. He let his drunk ass take over his whole mind and body. Well.... it's too late to regret now....

But does he feel any regret though??? Felix felt himself....does he???

The answer is..... he's not sure.

The person who took his virginity out is the person who made him go nuts from these past few days. And he's not sure know how to react from that.

Felix was just staring blankly at HyunJin when the latter began to flutter his eyes open. He squinted his eyes first and rubbed it using his hands, there he adjusted his eyesight and when it came back to normal, he looked straight in front of him and there his eyes widened as well.

"F-Felix...." HyunJin couldn't talk. Not after he came face to face the person he just fucked hard yesterday. He doesn't know what to say. Both of them doesn't. Both of them didn't try to speak up.

HyunJin coughed and there he noticed he was hugging the smaller. HyunJin actually like the warmth.....but he knows that they're so awkward right now and needs a little space between them so he slowly took off his arms around the smaller's back. And there he noticed the bare back and ass of Felix. He gulped remembering how plump and soft they were when he held and squeezed it. His eyes also caught some hand prints he left on Felixs' body.

"U-uhmm....could you...could you turn me...a-around? I couldn't m-move". Felix whispered, totally feeling embarassed all over. HyunJin couldn't help but let out an amuse smirk on his lips and a chuckle come out from his throat. "Stop laughing, you asshole. You're the one who caused this in the first place". Felix groaned. HyunJin was laughing lowly but still flipped the blonde over.