35

Warning: Mature content ⚠️

Felix face got all frowning and mad.

THAT ASSHOLE! I SHOULD'VE SAID THAT WE SHOULD LEAVE NO MARKS ON EACH OTHER FROM NOW ON. FUCK! THAT WAS SO HUMILIATING!

While he was in class, he heard the whispering and gossiping of people around him, laughing and giggling about the 'marks' that can be evidently seen on his neck. He was groaning while he hid his face on his arms.

Felix then grabbed his phone and immediately texted HyunJin.

You slenderman!
We need to talk
later!
This is important
Sent: 11:00 am

Fuck you!
Down to your
soul!
Sent: 11:00 am

HyunJin on the other hand, was all smiling and breezy, chilling at his favorite rooftop. He's all in good mood now (though he just skipped class but that doesn't matter that much. He got a good fuck from Felix anyways), until he heard a ping sound coming from his phone. He opened it up and saw Felix texted him, looking angry.

"What the fuck is his problem?" HyunJin cocked his brow.

What was it?
Can't you say it
now?
And also, why the
heck are you mad?
You just got fucked
by the GREAT
HYUNJIN so you
shouldn't be whining ;)
Sent: 11:01 am

HyunJin cackled at the end of his message. I mean, he has a point though. Earlier, Felix just almost scream out in pleasure and ecstasy, and now he's acting mad at him?

He definitely is Lee Felix. Smh.

I need to see
you in person
so i could
hit you personally.
Sent: 11:01 am

HyunJin didn't bother to reply and left Felix on seen. HyunJin just ignored the blonde and enjoyed his free time at the roof top.

HyunJin went into his thoughts. They only got to fuck thrice, but he's getting more excited to do some experimenting on to the blonde. He had been searching a lot of freaky shit on the internet (typical teenager boy) and some of it piqued his interest. If he got the perfect time, he would want to discuss it with Felix. For sure the shorty will like it as well. I mean, who wouldn't?

"As long as It's MY DICK they're getting, the fuck will gonna be enjoyable and satisfying." HyunJin arrogantly complimented himself. After a few more minutes of doing nothing, he just stayed at the rooftop (since it's one of the safest place he could go to). If the guards caught him wandering around the halls while class time, he will sent into the head's office. And he hate that room. Especially the face of their head. He looks like a wrinkled dick that was hanging lously for a long time since no girls would want to have those pickle. He just laughed at the comparison. His laugh was interrupted when he heard a ping of notif from his phone.

Where are you?
Sent: 11:30 am

The class have probably ended. HyunJin then typed in his phone back.

At the rooftop.
Sent: 11:30 am

Which rooftop?
There's a lot of
rooftop here, idiot!
At least specify
Sent: 11:31 am

HyunJin smirked.

Take a guess.
;)
Sent: 11:31 am