46

After HyunJin and Felix went out of the house, they of course used the car again to go to the university. Felix didn't avoid Hyunjin, but he became observant. Especially now that HyunJin is like treating him so differently unlike before. The foreign stares, compliments even without any connections from sex, HyunJin got more caring as well.

The truth is, HyunJin doesn't need to do all the aftercare. It's not stated in the contract but the taller insisted. He took responsibility of Felix after he would wreck that poor butthole. HyunJin could just leave Felix to clean himself up but he didn't. And it's just made Felix slightly confuse.

Is this all caring act just part of the deal? Just for a show?
But i could feel his sincerity sometimes. I don't think he's faking. But he can't be. It shouldn't be like that. He shouldn't have that feelings.

"....-re here".

"H-huh?"

"We're here, Lix. Park over there. We got no much time. We'll be late for class. I know how you hat-........."

Lix.. That's recently how he call me the most. Lix. Not shorty, not dwarf. I mean, he still do call me those insulting names but i feel like he's slowly becoming comfortable on using Lix to call my name. Not that I am complaining tho. I like it. I love that were finally having a good friendship like what we had when we were five. We could restore that again, together. We could be the old HyunJin and YongBok.

"-Lo? Hello, Felix you still there?" He snapped back to reality when HyunJin flicked his forehead.

Fuck, forget what I just said. He ain't sweet and caring.

"Oww fucker! I'm here. Let's go". Felix said, rubbing his forehead while fixing the cars' position first before turning the engine off. They unbuckled their seatbelts and HyunJin first went out of the car. He saw HyunJin already sprinting away. Later on, he felt his phone buzzed from his pocket.

Dumbass Slenderman 🧠💪🏻

I'm sorry if I
went out first.
SeungMin chatted
me and he said
he need some help
from me.
Just see ya at
lunch
😚
Sent: 8:47 am

Felix frowned his face when HyunJin mentioned the name he got irritated the most. Rolling his eyes as he finally went out of his car.

"Hmph. Is he really that special to HyunJin? Tss". Felix re-read the message but let out a timid smile when he saw the emoji Hyunjin sent to him. "Cute". He mumbled as he just left HyunJin on seen, walking ahead to his first class.

This is the first time their first class schedule was not the same. That means, they won't get to be together for a few classes because of the sudden change of schedule their dean implied. It was actually unnecessary but they still did it....... because they got nothing to do but mess the students' schedules.

Felix went to his first class, history class to be exact. He looked for a seat to sit on then he saw a familiar person waving his hand.

"Felix! Here!" The guy pointed the empty chair beside him. Felix let out a smile as he went to the said seat, sitting his ass on the wooden chair.

"Hey Jisung". Felix waved his hand back at the squirrel looking guy.

"Hey Felix, how have you been?"

"Thriving to continue going on with my shitty life despite of being tempted to just end it". Felix chuckled at the end when Jisung slightly hit his arms.

"Don't say something like that. I still wanna get close to you". JiSung pouted.

"Awee, don't worry i won't. I was just kidding". Felix giggled as he ruffled Jisungs' hair. "I would love to be friends with you as well".