60

Warning: Mature content ⚠️

Tags/TW ⚠️: Use of toys, overstimulation, cum denial, punishment, exhibitionism, crying kink, choking, no prep, rough sex, unprotected sex.

"H-HyunJin wai- UGH FUCK!"

"Relax, baby. This shouldn't take long if you loosen yourself more".

"Then pour lube, you asshole!" Felix almost kicked the elder who's inserting a vibrator in his hole but the elder forgot to lather it with lubricant. This is not what Felix expected to happen. The last thing he remembered is him and HyunJin were just getting ready for the boys hang out, changing their clothes, HyunJin was wrapping its arms around his waist, he was kissing his nape, they make out and then things got more heated and now.... they're here.

"Sorry, baby." HyunJin chuckled and grabbed the lubricant bottle, squirting a lot of amount on the toy before slowly inserting it inside Felixs' hole, earning a groan from the younger.

"W-what's with- nghh- this anyway?"

"My revenge". The elder smirked.

"Revenge? For what- OH SHIT YOU'RE GETTING DEEPER!" Felix mewled when the toy touched his prostate.

"For fainting me out last Monday."

"You really are serious about that?"

"Of course". HyunJin then thrusted the toy inside Felix, hitting directly on Felixs' spot and turning the toy on.

"H-HYUNJIN NGHHH S-STOP IT! STOP IT!" Felix gripped on the drawer when the vibration almost made him hard if HyunJin didn't press the button off. Felix heaved.

"Now baby, i want you to wear it all day. I will turn this on anytime I want and anywhere i want. You're not allowed to take this off unless I gave you permission. If you held the vibration for hours without me seeing your pants get soaked by your cum, you win. But if you came, then you'll know the consequences, baby boy. You got it?" HyunJin then pulled Felixs' pants up, covering Felixs' bare ass. He gave one last spank on the youngers' ass. The smack made the toy inside move a little and so it hit directly on Felixs' prostate, making Felix grunt.

"You're evil." Felix pout his lips and continued doing his business before HyunJin became a monster and messed him up, putting concealer on his upper cheeks, covering his freckles. HyunJin groaned and pulled Felixs' hand away from putting more make up on his face.

"I really don't get it why you always cover your freckles?"

Felix sighed. "You told me when I was 14 that my freckles are ugly. And so that's when I started having insecurity about my freckles. You're evil". Felix let go from Hyunjins' grip and continued placing make up on his upper cheek.

HyunJin was stammered from the youngers' reason. I....i told him that? WHY THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT SHIT!? AISH, YOU FOOL!

HyunJin once again pulled Felixs' face and made it face him. His thumb went to Felixs' cheeks and rubbed the fudgy concealer away, leaving Felixs' face bare.

"HyunJin, what are you doing? Stop ruining my make up". Felix tried to swat the elders' hands away but HyunJin didn't budge.

"Forget what I told you 7 years ago cause that was a lie. You.are.BEAUTIFUL with that freckles on, Felix. Your freckles are the little stars living below your eyes who holds the galaxy. Remember that." HyunJin stare at the younger and Felix couldn't help but awe on the elders' genuineness. The surprise in his face when HyunJin said the absolute opposite words on what he said 7 years ago.