93

~{December 13, 2023. Wednesday}~

"Bokkie?"

"Hmm?"

"Why did you slip out from Felix?"

HyunJin got Bokkie on the bed, tucked tight and comfy by the comforter with a lollipop in his mouth, joyfully sucking on the Cherry flavor candy.

"Because Fewix was stwessed." Bokkie puckered his lips adorably.

"Stressed? At what reason?" HyunJin got curious.

"Fewix was fwighting somethwing."

That answer didn't help clearing Hyunjins' mind.

"What was he fighting? A person? Physical fight?" HyunJin caressed the littles' hair and stroked it soothingly soft, almost pulling Bokkie to sleep if it wasn't for them still in the middle of chit-chatting.

"Nwooo dada. It's nwo pewson. His hearwt and mwind were fwighting." Bokkie enlightened the elder. But HyunJin still couldn't find the missing word to fill the blank.

"Why were they fighting?"

Bokkie took a last suck on his lollipop before he get to answer HyunJin again. "They were fwighting abwout you, dada."

HyunJin was flabbergasted at the information, creasing his forehead as a natural reaction. "Me?"

"Yeahhh. They're swooo louwdd and Fewix was stwessed, so i need to swip out fwom Fewix. Fewix can't take them anymwore." Bokkie snuggled closer to Hyunjins' neck, inhaling deeply the tantalizing scent of the elder, making Bokkie smile sweetly from one ear to another.

"But.....why were they fighting about me? What were they saying?"

Bokkie tilted to the north, humming while thinking and rewinding all the inner commotion Felix did earlier that Bokkie could atleast remember. "Wewll, Fewixs' hearwt was gwoing against Fewixs' mwind. Dada, in Fewixs' hearwt, he know dat he stiwll wuv you. Dat didn't change, dada. I know it too. Bwut Fewixs' mwind was saying nwooo. It kept pwushing Fewix to bewieve his hearwt instwead. His mwind kept on saying to Fewix dat he shouwd chwoose and stay with his boyfwiend."

The little ones' confession brightened HyunJin from the inside, heart was swelling at knowing the fact that Felix had to undergo with this kind of stress again because of him, confronting Felix in that room. He didn't intend to give Felix a stress, he just needed answer.

But, oh well. Things have happened now.....

HyunJin kept on brushing Bokkies' hair, loving how soft and fluffy every strand of it to his fingers. "Even if Felixs' heart was saying that he still love me, i know for a fact that Felix always rely on his brain. And by that means, he will still choose ChangBin hyung by the end of the day." HyunJin tilted the littles' jaw, pointing it up so their faces will meet. "And you, little one, will need to accept ChangBin hyung as your......new caretaker."

And again, Bokkie didn't like hearing HyunJin was speaking like this. Bokkie knows that HyunJin is the destined one for him and for Felix. He will never replace him no matter how much it costs. And with that, he teared up again and started sobbing and wailing, crying like a five year old he is.

"NWO! BOKKIE DWON'T WAN' ANWY OTHEWR CAWETAKEWR. BOKKIE ONWY WAN' DADA HYUN!" Bokkie clutched his fist and hit HyunJins' chest over and over, rejecting whatever HyunJin said to him. He will never accept it, not in a million times. "Owrr mwaybe.......DADA DOESN'T WUV BOKKIE ANYMWORE, DAT'S WHY DADA GIVING BOKKIE AWAY!"

HyunJin immediately shushed the little one, rubbing his back vigorously and kept speaking apologies to Bokkie. "N-No, i didn't mean it like that, Bokkie. Of course, dada do love you. And that will never change. But things have changed now......and Felix doesn't want me anymore". HyunJin frowned after saying the statement, probably tearing up a little along with Bokkie.