28

Felix woke up, squinting and covering his eyes from the bright ray of sunlight hitting his face. He tried to sit up but when he moved an inch, he felt a loud pang of pain all over his head. He gripped his temples tight and he hit his head alternately.

"FUCK HANGOVER!" Felix yelled. He looked for his phone all over the couch and when he saw it, he opened it to check the time.

9:30 am

Felix groaned. He put his phone to his pocket as he tried to stand up and go to his fridge to have some water. He poured some in his glass and gulped down the cold water, hoping it would help soothe his aching head. It helped, but not a lot. His head is still in a worse state.

"Aish, why did i drink that fucking much!?" Felix scratched the back of his head. He tried to go to his bathroom, he walked slowly as his world was still spinning but still made up to the bathroom. He immediately looked for pain killers on the cabinet. When he found one, he took the pill and drank some water. Since the pain killers doesn't work that quickly, he's still in a dizzy state and his knees gave out, making him sit on the cold floor of the bathroom and there he massage his temple, hoping to ease the ache.

He then remembered that Chan will going to hang out with them. He isn't sure now if he could make it since his head is fucking killing him at the moment but at the same time, he also want to go since he couldn't let his mate down, and......maybe to see HyunJin and talk to him again?

Felix grabbed his phone and texted Chan.

Hey Mate!
I think i might be late
to come later. I drank
too much last night and
now I'm having a
hangover. I just need
to get over with it
then I'll come to
you and the guys.
Sent: 10:05 am

And immediately, Chan replied back.

Hangover? Want me
to come there? I could
make you some drink
to ease the ache.
Sent: 10:05 am

Felix shook his head playfully. Chan is really a caring person.

No need. I took
some painkillers
already. Just get
your house ready
for us.
Sent: 10:06 am

Btw, are you with
someone now?
Sent: 10:06 am

Oh. Okay. Just
make sure if you
really could make
it in here. But my
house is open for
you to sleep over
here just in case ;).
Sent: 10:06 am

I'm with MinHo now.
HE REALLY DID TOOK
WHAT HE SAID YESTERDAY
SERIOUSLY 😭!
HE WENT HERE AT
ONE IN THE MORNING
TO SCARE THE FUCK
OUTTA ME! 😭
Sent: 10:07

Felix chuckled. That Minho is really a mischievous man, isn't he?

Wait for me
so we could do
our revenge to
MinHo. We could
use JiSung for that
😏.
Sent: 10:07 am

OH! THAT'S A GREAT
IDEA!
COME HERE IMMEDIATELY
SO I COULD GET REVENGE
ALREADY TO THIS MAN!
He treats me as if I'm
not a year older than
him 😭😭
Sent: 10:08 am

Felix giggled. He's glad that his headache is slowly relieving just from talking to Chan.

I mean, half of the
gang doesn't call
you hyung tho.
It's only JeongIn
who calls you in
honorific terms.
Sent: 10:08 am