92

~{December 13, 2023. Wednesday}~

HyunJin was surprised by what Felix stated. He was even contemplating if he should head infront of Felix or not but since this is a game, then he should do it and participate.

Besides.......he want to test Felix onto something as well.

He stood up from his place, the pace of his feet are painfully slow, much to Felixs' frustration. After a few seconds, HyunJin is now sitting across Felix, eyes are digging holes on the Aussie. If he wasn't mistaken, he heard a silent whimper and squirm from Felix when his stare at the younger gotten deeper just seconds after.

"Shoot the question, Slenderman. Why are you taking so long?" Felix clicked his tongue, frustration reaching his head already. HyunJin wasn't even giving his question but Felix has started quivering badly in his seat, sweating like rainfalls. He know HyunJin will be up on to something and he's just worried that things might went downhill between them once HyunJin opened his mouth.

What's worse.....is that their boyfriends are watching, right in front of them. So whatever question HyunJin will throw to him, whatever answer he will respond, ChangBin and SeungMin will know and hear it, crisp and clear.

"Felix-...."

*Tug dug* *Tug dug* *Tug dug* *Tug dug*

DAMN, FELIX! HE'S JUST CALLING YOUR NAME! WHY IS YOUR HEARTBEAT GOING IRREGULAR!?

".....-have you..... finished the book?" Hyunjins' question was unclear and metaphorical. Not only the other boys went baffled, the same way goes on to Felixs' brain too.

"What book do you mean, Long legs? You know damn well i don't do writing." Felix needs clarifications. Hyunjins' question goes in million million ways, he couldn't pinpoint what book was HyunJin talking about.

"People don't need to literally write so they could have a book and story for themselves. But.....what story i meant was.....the two childhood bestfriends that became close to each other when they were five, but then they got separated after a year because there was a bad incident happened to the one of the friends, and then when that kid came back, they're not the same frien-"

"STOP!" Felix snapped, voice are incredibly loud and a little anger lacing on his tone and that made the boys flinched in their own places, making them confuse even more at what In the world is happening.

"That's not the answer I want to hear, Felix. Did you finish that story already? Or you still haven't?" HyunJin was fighting the urge to cry, gripping tightly on his shirt as he looked right through Felixs' eyes, talking to his orbs as he wait for Felixs' response. He's looking at Felixs' eyes because...

His eyes never lies.

He can never look at someone whenever he's absolutely lying.

He know that.

Because if he picked it up right, that night when HyunJin confessed his feelings for Felix, when he was begging for Felix to look at him while Felix should say right through his eyes the words that he don't actually love HyunJin and didn't even atleast once, Felix was avoiding his eyes with all his might.

He was looking everywhere, but HyunJins' eyes.

"I have. I've finished it. And i put it in fire already". Felixs' voice are firm and growling, looking at Hyunjins' eyes intensely, pretending that he's telling the truth.

HyunJin got his finger to press on the button, eyes are still locked on Felix as he wait for the toy to work itself.

The anticipation is too loud..