77

"H-HyunJin?" SeungMin was stunned. He couldn't believe what just happened. Yesterday, HyunJin doesn't want to kiss him just yet and suddenly, he was pulled by HyunJin and was kissed......IN FRONT OF THE HUNDREDS STUDENTS.

But it would be a big lie if he said he didn't feel butterflies from their kiss. But still....... he's covered with confusion.

"IT'S ALL CLEARED OUT NOW TO YOU ALL! SO WHAT IF I'M GAY? SO WHAT IF I LIKE GUYS TOO? YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT SEXUAL ORIENTATION I HAVE, IT'S MY OWN DAMN BUSINESS TO CARE, NOT YOURS!" HyunJin screamed out all the words that bottled in his heart. It's time that they finally know who HyunJin really is. Goddamn, we're in the new century already, homophobia should be in the back of the line.

"DON'T INCLUDE FELIX IN HERE AND TAKE THIS ISSUE DOWN, DELETE ALL THE STUPID PHOTOS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE ALL OF IT WERE JUST BULLSHIT AND TO WHOEVER SPREAD THIS PHOTO, I SWEAR I WILL FUCKING SUE YOU WITH DEFAMATION, I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE! ALL OF YOU, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS UP AND LEAVE US ALONE, YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" HyunJin was looking intently at the students around them, his veins already popping in his neck from too much anger creeping in him. Nobody uttered a word, they just lay their heads low from shame of judging HyunJin immediately. Some students had the photo deleted from their gallery but others still kept it, but disregard the issue anyways.

After that statement HyunJin announced, he cupped SeungMins' cheeks and stare at his eyes. I need to do this. So everyone will believe. So nobody will get suspicious.  "SeungMin.........i know this is too sudden and everything is happening too quickly and confusing but......-"

DON'T!

".....-will you-...."

HYUNJIN, DON'T SAY IT!

".....-be my-....."

HYUNJIN, THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!

HyunJins' other mind is fighting him the best as it could. Knowing that what he will do will just lead him to making the biggest, stupidest decision he will ever commit in his life.

But things got out of control now and pulling himself back are little too late already......when he finally said the word-

"......b-boyfriend?"

SeungMins' eyes widened and in just a nick of time, it filled with his joyful tears, nodding his head faster than he could ever think he can.

"Yes. Yes, of course i've always been wanting it. I fucking do, HyunJin! God, I'm so fucking happy right now!" Tears after tears, it all fell from SeungMins' eyes continuously as he jumped on HyunJin, hugging the elder tight, his stomach are having the time of its life and celebrating in felicity, speaking that all his efforts finally paid off.

HyunJin just hugged the younger back, trying to put up an act to everyone that was watching.

So........this is the impulsive decision you were talking about, dad, huh? I really believe you now. I'm such an Impulsive person.

And it's all because of my love for Felix. (A/N: Did you just blame Felix-)

This is how I love Felix.

I am willing to do anything for him.

Even if it will leave me in confusion and in pain.

I'm sorry, Felix. I need to do this.

I need to protect you.

But........SeungMin....