16

HyunJins' phone rang loudly and that woke the taller immediately. He turned off his phone and forced himself to head to his closet. He looked for decent clothes he could possibly wear but he doesn't have that much to pick.

"There's no dress code anyways, why am I so worked up?" HyunJin shakes his head and just pulled a best pair of clothes he could ever pick. He knows it's not super fancy but he just need some little styling in it and he'd look absolutely gorgeous in it already.

He get his black t-shirt, paired with black pants and combined with black denim jacket. Yeah, he likes black, what about it? 🤨

Since he doesn't want to get too much attention, he chose black. He'll just gonna attend that party for the sake of the foods anyways (or probably for the drinks too).

He went to his bathroom to take a bath, of course. We're not gonna go to a party smelling like a shit, are we? After cleaning himself, he dried his hair and body and wore the clothes he grabbed from his dear closet. Then he looked at himself in the mirror. He totally looked cool and handsome and he's never gonna deny that. He scanned himself for awhile and he noticed that there's little lacking in his outfit and he figured out that he has no belt so he find his belt and he picked the blue one. He tied it around his waist and looked at himself in the mirror once more. He definitely looked dashing. He styled his hair using some cream and a little combing then he's done. He took his body perfume and sprayed some on his clothes.

(Reference for his outfit:)

(And can't we give a couple of seconds to appreciate SeungJin? 1,2,3,4,5 thank you ❤️)

He then went to his phone that he charged earlier. (I didn't mention it but he did it. Promise. 🤡). He looked for the percentage and he's glad that it's at least in 95%. He unplugged his charger and grabbed his phone and put it inside his pocket. He took his wallet and pulled out an enough amount for taxi fare. He's not gonna walk for long with that dress he wears now. He doesn't want to ruin his look.

He looked at the time and saw that it's 5:30 in the afternoon already so he went out of his room. But before leaving, he leaves a note for his mom saying that he's gonna go outside and doesn't know when he'll be back home. He knows his mother won't care anyways but he still left her a letter. He stick it on their refrigerator using the magnet.

He locked their door first before going out. He raise his hands for a taxi and get inside the cab, giving the address to the driver.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix was just done bathing. He really has no intention on going to Chans' party but he will be doomed if he won't come. And that annoys him a lot. After drying himself, he wore the clothes he picked from his wardrobe.

White furry sweater and black leather pants. He has a lot of options for his clothes but he chose to be minimal for now.

When he slipped the sweater in him, he noticed that the hem of the shirt is a little bit short and is revealing some part of his toned abs and tummy. He didn't give a shit about it though. He definitely looked hot at this outfit. Then next is the pants. After fixing some dirt in his clothes, he looked at himself in the mirror and his outfit screams "party" and kinda "baby boy" vibes.