2

Meanwhile, Felix is running happily as he made HyunJin mad again this day. (ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER SLAY💅). It's his every day agenda. To make HyunJin mad 'cause it always amuses him. Seeing HyunJin breaking down from frustration is his happy pill, his serotonin. It may sound petty but it is what he is. He's a petty for HyunJin.

As he was running, he didn't notice a rock on the ground and he tripped on it so fast. His face hit the cemented land and it hurt his face badly. He got up immediately and scanned his surroundings to see if anyone saw him fell embarrassingly. He used his strength to stand up but his left foot was aching so hard as well as his face from the impact. He reached for his left cheek and noticed some blood dripping. He quickly went home but his slightly injured ankle made him difficult to walk straight.

Finally, he's in front of his home. Big house is welcoming him, loud silence can be heard all around the house. When he's outside, he's always smiling and cocky but it will all turn upside down whenever he gets home. His home is so blunt, so silent. So huge, wide, has many equipments and furniture but still feels empty. It's been like this every single day. He thought that he'll gonna get used to it but unfortunately, no. He still gets sad every single fucking day.

Disregarding his sad thoughts, he went straight to the bathroom when he felt the stinging pain and soreness on his face and whole leg and feet. He searched for some band aids, betadine, and gauze. He knows he's not professional at performing first aid but at least he still have some knowledge about it so he tried to remember those instructions and did the things to himself. He put band aid on is left cheek after putting some ointment on it. He's fortunate he decided to wear pants, it didn't scrape his knee that much. He just received a big bruise and it left a purplish color on it. He tried massaging and moving his sprained ankle. He scrunched his face from the stinging pain.

"FUCK! IT HURTS LIKE HELL!" He screamed in pain. Good thing nobody's home but deep inside, he wished that somebody's home instead to help him treat this painful bruises of his. A tear escaped from his eyes and it dazed him.

Was it from the physical pain or from the emotional pain he's having right now?

He just shook his thoughts off and continued massaging his ankle until he think it feels better. Afterwards, he decided not to use his left feet to walk yet. He put all his weight to his right leg and feet and tried to walk in one foot. He then remembered that they have a crutches that is placed in one of the rooms in the house. He went straight to that room and opened the door immediately and searched for the walker. He saw it leaning on the wall, dust starting to spread around the carved wood. He slowly walked towards the crutches and stared at it. Tears the flowed out of his eyes and one tear fell after another and he began sobbing. He hugged the crutches to his chest, near his heart.

"Why?*hic*why did you l-leave m-m-me? W-why did you a-all *hic* leave me?" He stuttered, finding it difficult to speak when he felt like his throat is being suffocated. As if there are thorns wrapped around his neck, piercing his throat. He couldn't breathe properly and he finally fell to the floor while crying his lungs out, expressing his misery. (A/N: Awee, sorry Lix baby i can't pass right through this screen and hug you tight. I just wanna comfort him so bad. :((( )

TW ⚠️ (Family/Parental controlling and pressuring, Toxic parental behavior, S*icidal thoughts, Mental and emotional damaging)

On the other side, HyunJin went to his house, breathing hard from running so fast. He noticed that it's too late so he hurried going home. He had a hard time finding a similar book to what Felix snatched away from him.
"Damn that fucking shorty", he kept on murmuring those words for the whole time until he gets home. He's about to open the door when somebody did it first.