End of the Dark

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT ⚠️
(A/N: OH MY GOOOOOOD! I MISS PUTTING THIS WARNING FOR MY FAVORITE COUPLE. IT FEEL LIKE MILLION YEARS AGO SINCE THE LAST 😭.
Y'all know this story is a smut story. Of course we're can't end it without a smut.)

~{December 25, 2023. Monday. Christmas Day}~

HyunJin and Felix are holding each others' hands as they exited the airport. Both faces are still flushed with embarrassment about the thing they did earlier in front of hundreds of people.

Well, sorry! Their hearts and feelings bursted out! Don't blame them.

Especially HyunJin. God, he almost went out of his mental state thinking that Felix was dead. But now... he's here walking beside him. Holding his hand so tight and warm.

As they arrived outside the airport, Felix felt his phone buzzed from his pocket. He pulled it out from his pants and saw the ID that it was his auntie Jinri calling. He swiftly answered the phone.

"Hel-"

"YONGBOK! YOU ANSWERED? YOU ANSWERED! THIS IS YOU, RIGHT?! OH MY GOD! THANK GOD YOU'RE ALIVE OH MY GOD!" Felix could hear the loud sniffs from the other line, making Felix chuckle.

"I am alive, auntie. I was late to arrive at the airport, i didn't make it to the plane." Felix explained, he then felt HyunJin squeezed their hands together.

"God......thank God you're late. I'm not gonna be mad at you for that, YongBok". Auntie Jinri sniffed after she spoke.

"Thank you, auntie. Uhm......so? Am i....still gonna go there to Australia?" Felix was tapping his finger on the back case of his phone, praying that his auntie will refuse and let him live here just fine.

"Yes. You still need to". Auntie Jinris' response made Felix slightly pissed.

"What? Why-"

"But not now. I'm not gonna take you just yet. I'll let you finish your course there in Korea, and then I'll take you here in Australia. I'm sorry, YongBok for rushing and pressuring you to come in here. I was just in panic when the companys' sales dropped. But now, we're elevating again so don't worry".

Felix sighed after that explanation from Auntie Jinri. He felt relief all over his nerves.

"B-But.....if you'll gonna take me there to Australia, I'll be taking my boyfriend there with me". Felix stated, kissing the back of Hyunjins' hand and smiled at the elder beside him.

"What? That Changbin guy?"

Felix shook his head. "No, auntie. My first love. Hwang HyunJin".

And oh....did HyunJin blush from that statement? First love.....SKXNSL EH CJEOFBSRKNXNS STAAHHHPPP!

Felix then heard a loud gasps from the other side of the phone. "YOU AND HYUNJIN ENDED UP?! OMG OMG YEONJI DID YOU HEAR THAT?! YOU'LL GONNA PAY ME 100 BUCKS LATER!"

Felix was stunned. God no, they did just not.

"Tell me you did not put a bet on us, Auntie. Tell me you did not-"

"We did. YongBok. We did." Auntie Jinri snickered. Felix then heard the phone was snatched from Auntie Jinris' hold.

"YongBok-ah. Are you okay with your decision? Are you happy with him?" Aunti YeonJis' voice is now what Felix hears from the other line.

"I'm more than happy, auntie ji. I'm now with the person i wanna be with, forever. And I'm not gonna let him go from me". Smirking, Felix gave a teasing wink on HyunJin and the elder just wanna kiss the life out of Felix again if it wasn't for him still feeling embarrassed from the memory of getting watched by flock of people earlier.