88

A little quote i randomly saw from Twitter that is actually relatable to this story.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

Some of us people believe in manifestation.

Probably because we saw it on TikTok and then jumped along with the trend.

While some are really genuine with doing the manifestation activity and didn't need TikTok for them to do it.

They say that if we want our manifestation to successfully work, we must do and follow the instructions cited in it.

Either if it's prayers.

Rituals.

Crafts.

Whatever it is just so we could get our wishes and wants in life come true.

In some cases, manifestations works. Especially if you will include self work in it and take actions as you pray for your wishes to be granted.

And HyunJin wasn't far from these types of people. He, as well, manifested to the maximum level. He did prayers every single night of the day, praying to who knows who, praying to whoever or whatever Supreme Being out there that will listen to his wishes and manifestations in life and make it work.

Wish that he could finally move on from Felix and just settle as friends with him as they should just be.

Wish that he could focus on SeungMin from now on and keep him the only one person inside his heart.

Wish that he could forget what happened between him and Felix in just one poof so he will stop thinking about it anymore.

Well.......the manifestation was going to the path he want it to be, gratefully. Going straight ahead.

But as we all know.....paths, roads, lanes, and even streets has its own bumps, twists, left and rights, dead ends, and of course, u-turns.

After all those prayers he did for long consecutive nights, HyunJin managed to keep his relationship with Felix as just merely friends for 3 months now.

Yeah. Three months have passed and HyunJin could atleast say that.......

praying and manifesting didn't actually helped him...... in some instances.

It's embarrassing to think that he said that he will finally let Felix go and close the book of journey of them two.

But look at him now..

Whenever him and Felix will be put together in one place, his body will unconsciously and uncontrollably move by itself closer to Felix so he could feel Felixs' presence strongly beside him. Whenever the gang will have a boys hangout, there are still moments where Felix managed to catch HyunJin staring at him from time to time. HyunJin will, as well, caught Felix staring at him but of course, he's mostly the one doing the staring at Felix whenever the younger is oblivious with it.