6

IT'S FINALLY HERE! THE FUCKING BIG DAY!

Everyone was preparing with a lot more effort than usual. Reviewing and memorizing their notes for the last minute. Some are praying, even holding a rosary in their hands, other students said that their parents prayed and offered to the great Buddha for them to pass the exam.

Meanwhile, the enemies were just having a chill pill. They're not so stressed and worked up unlike the other kids in the university.

Just kidding. They're actually kinda nervous this time. But they will never show it on their faces. They wore their confident suits and act brave as they can. But Felix is really confident as hell now. He have read a lot and it is now stored in his stock knowledge. It might be embarrassing but he really did some meditating ang praying the night before this big event.

All of them are now placed in their designated seats. A lot of buzzing noise can be heard across the halls and rooms from the students. The students' breathing has stopped when they saw their professor stepped inside their tensed room. He was carrying a hella amount of papers in his hands. He slammed it down on the table and it created a loud booming sound that resonated all over the room.

The professor cleared his throat before speaking. "As you all know, you will be taking a test with a total of 50 items. (A/N: I'm not sure if all mid term exams have 50 item questions. I only experienced 50 items. I'm still in 11th grade.) You have 2 hours to answer the questions. If you have any questions regarding to the instructions or whatever is in the paper, ASK ME not your seatmate. AND DON'T Y'ALL DARE CHEAT! IF I SAW YOU CHEATING, I WILL IMMEDIATELY GIVE YOU AN F! Is that clear?" The serious tone of their male professor made the students nervous than ever. The students answered a lazy yes and the professor only nods. Next, he grabbed a pile of papers and put it on the desk of the first rowers.

"Pass it on your back. Once you got the paper, you may start already. AND NO ERASURES!" The professor reminded, making the kids groan.

All of them got their own papers and started answering it. The subject was Social Studies. Felix smirked widely. He looked at the questions and he's pleased that he knows all of it. He began answering it like a pro. Easy peasy. That's all he can say. But he still reminded to be careful not to have any erasures. And it went smoothly on him.

On the other hand, HyunJin was not having too much stress about the test, not until he answered one question but when he re-read the question, that's when he realized he shaded the wrong letter. SHIT SHIT FUCK!! WHAT THE HELL HYUNJIN?! YOU CAN'T LET YOURSELF MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES NOW!

"Don't worry, it's just one question. I'm sure Felix will have more errors than me". HyunJin smirked, fooling himself just to make him feel good. (A/N: We all do it in our lives.)

After an hour and a half, a lot of students was still not done answering yet. HyunJin as well. But he was shocked seeing Felix getting up from his seat and walked straight to their professor.

Wait? Don't tell me he's done alr-

"Sir, i have a little concern about this instruc-"

That's what HyunJin heard from Felix and he let out a deep sigh of relief. He can't let that dwarf be finished first. He's on number 33 now. He still got time to answer and finish first before Felix so he began focusing on his papers again. Then he saw Felix went back to his seat but after only a minute, Felix stood up again then strolled to the professor. Felix glanced at HyunJin first, teasing the shit out of him as he dropped his papers on the professors' desk. Felix smirked, putting both his hands inside the pocket of his pants, acting all cool and cocky. HyunJin just scoffed at the smallers' behavior.

"Good job, Mr. Lee. You can now rest or do whatever you like. Just be quiet". The old man said and Felix only gave a simple thank you and a timid bow then he went back to his seat. He grabbed his dear airpods and plugged it in his ears as he took out his note for another subject.

HyunJin was staring at Felix, annoyed as hell.

"That fucker finished first again". He muttered, gripping his pen tightly, resulting for a slight crack on the plastic glass. Felix noticed the stare from HyunJin and he looked back at the taller, giving him a teasing wink as he smirked wickedly. HyunJin annoyingly rolled his eyes and went back answering his sheet again.

5 minutes have passed and now he's finally done. He went straight to the professor too and dropped his papers on the table.

"Good job, Mr. Hwang. You can now go back to your seat."

HyunJin just bowed at the male. Before he walk back to his chair, he looked at their professor once more.

"Sir, can i leave for a while? I need to use the bathroom".

The professor agreed and noticed him to come back quickly. HyunJin just bowed his head and immediately left the class. But of course, he wasn't really gonna pee or something. He just needed to calm himself down. It's just the start of the day and Felix is already ruining it. He needs air for a while. But then he remembered than he still have another test coming after this so he decided to go back to their classroom and went back to his seat, taking some of his notes from other subjects, reviewing it well and more focused.

"I can't let this hobbit be done first again." He said lowly, giving himself a motivation.

YOU BETTER GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, HWANG HYUNJIN, YOU NEED TO WIN AHEAD THAT LEE FELIX OR YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR ALLOWANCE FOR 2 MONTHS!"

His mothers' words kept repeating again and again in his mind like a player. It's stressing him out but he didn't let it show. He concealed all the pressure he's having right now.

---------🌈---------

The exam day just started. And for me, that's the most stressful and pressuring day that existed in my whole life. 😩