42

Warning: Mature Content ⚠️

TW: Cockwarming, slightly exhibitionism, raw sex, cock riding, degradation

Only one hour left before the last class period will end and the 'frenemies' received a notification from their dance club group chat. It's been a month since the last time they went for a practice since the president of the club decided for a month break for the members to focus on their upcoming exam.

And now that the exams has finally ended, that means they're back at sweating their bodies again. This is the only thing that made HyunJin always happy whenever he goes to school. Dancing. The only thing that he really love ever since. In dancing, he could always express his inner feelings, he could express whatever he want to say. He could showcase his incredible skills on different styles and genres of dancing.

His passion is always burning for dancing. Especially whenever him and Felix will compete with each other as they would do dance battles. They would always put their hearts and soul into it, raging fire showing in their orbs whenever they locked their eyes, fiercely. The more drenched your shirt with sweat, the more you would call as a winner.

Hyunjin and Felix lowkey glanced at each other when they received the text from the group chat.

HEY GUYS!
It's the comeback
for our club!
I hope we'll get
to see you later
at 4:30 pm!
Sent: 3:00 pm

The end of their class period went back to 4pm. (Incase y'all forgot, from the last three chapters, author said that the end of class was 3 pm. Author got confused so.....this is how author fixed it). HyunJin got worried since this was just a quick notice. They were never told beforehand and HyunJin has no spare shirt or anything. He texted the blonde, hoping the other has an extra clothes.

Hey munchkin,
do you have a
spare shirt or
tank top?
Sent: 3:01 pm

Have you seen me
putting a shirt
in my bag earlier?
🙄
Sent: 3:01 pm

HyunJin rolled his eyes. Here comes the sassy Felix back.

I'll just take
that as no
since you can't
answer properly.
Sent: 3:02 pm

Felix left him on seen with a middle finger emoji.

Their attention was grabbed when the last professor came and started doing her thing.

After an hour, the class finally ended, the students stood up from their seats to get out of the school from the exhausting day. HyunJin took his phone to chat the blonde again.

Can't we just
go back to
your house and
get us some
clothes?
Sent: 4:00 pm

My other clothes
won't fit you,
big brains.
I'll just drive you
back to your house
then you get your
stuff there.
Sent: 4:00 pm

HyunJin just replied an OK sign sticker as he walked to the parking lot, not waiting for the blonde knowing that Felix wouldn't like it if other people would see them together walking to his car.

HyunJin waited near the car where Felix parked his baby(the car). A couple minutes of waiting, HyunJin saw the familiar figure of the smaller. He's about to stand up when Felix demanded him to stay in his place. He probably saw a few students near the parking lot. He beeped on his car remote as his car unlocked. He opened the car door and get himself inside the drivers' seat. Felix opened the other side of the door and gestured the brunette to get inside his car while crouching down.