78

Every decisions we make, all of it has waiting consequences.

Either if it's just small decision, or huge decision.

Everything we do and decide, will have a big impact in our lives.

We're just not sure when will it come. When will it hit you.

When will you realize it.

HyunJin could still remember that time when Chan interrogated him when they got back to Chans' house...

after that leaked photo incident.

"So....can you tell the fuck what you just pulled this early morning in front of the whole school?" Chan has his arms crossed firmly, resting above his broad chest. HyunJin was sitting on the sofa, his head hung low.

"I...........you know I can't let people know about me and Felix, right?"

"Yeah. I get it. I get about you, lying and telling people that it was photoshopped. I could accept that one. But bringing SeungMin in the issue and tell the other people that you two are what? Boyfriends? Just four days ago you don't even wanna see anyone! Not even SeungMin! So how the fuck you two even got together?" Chan wasn't getting and taking all these bullshit HyunJin had caused. It's all so wrong. He's having a hard time to digest it.

"Chan......i only did that so the people will stop pointing their nose at Felix. I need to distract them and make it look realistic that the photo wasn't real".

HyunJins' reason only cause Chan to scoff and snicker, sarcastically. "You know SeungMin likes you a lot, right?"

HyunJin shallowly nod his head. "I do."

"YOU'RE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE POOR GUYS' FEELINGS, HYUNJIN! DID YOU EVEN THINK THAT BEFORE PULLING HIM FROM THE CROWD AND TELL EVERYONE THAT HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND AND KISS HIM EVEN IF YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE ANY FEELINGS GOT FOR HIM?" Chan started raising his voice. Maybe in that case, he could wake HyunJin up from this misery.

"But i don't have any choic-"

"YOU HAVE A CHOICE! YOU CAN TELL SEUNGMIN THAT YOU ONLY DID THAT SO THE OTHER STUDENTS WILL STOP SPREADING THE PHOTO AND STOP MAKING THE ISSUE BIG. BUT YOU.......YOU EVEN ACTUALLY ASKED HIM TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"YOU CAN SAY THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ME, CHAN! YOU CAN JUDGE ME JUST LIKE THAT BUT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW AND WHAT I FEEL EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!" Now HyunJin finally snapped, standing from his seat and leveled his tone the same as Chan, the two slowly slipping in a heated argument. "I needed to do that, Chan. I had to. I love Felix and i will do anything just to protect him."

Chan then walked towards the younger and gripped his shoulders tight, shaking him violently. "ARE YOU HEARING YOURSELF, HYUNJIN? YOU'RE INVOLVING SEUNGMIN IN THIS BULLSHIT, GIVING HIM FALSE HOPES WHEN YOUR HEART IS STILL WRAPPED AROUND FELIX! YOU BETTER STOP THIS, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. You'll just gonna make everything worse, HyunJin, please. This is wrong".

Despite of trying to wake HyunJin from the impulsive decision he decided, he chose to stand on it, take responsibility of the consequences and face it himself. "I know I still love Felix. But.......i promise that I will open up my heart to SeungMin....and....forget Felix. That's what he said to me before we split up. To give SeungMin a chance. And now I'm fulfilling it. Because I love Felix and i will do anything he ask for me to do".

Chan couldn't believe all the statements that are escaping from Hyunjins' mouth. Is this what love made you to do? Is this what love has gone you to? It's like...... I'm not talking to the old HyunJin anymore. He's all blinded by his love for Felix. The man don't know anymore. Maybe HyunJin is still in shock of him and Felixs' separation that's why his brain is working like this. I don't know. We don't know. Chan doesn't know anymore!