63

Warning: Mature content ⚠️

Tags: Rimming, choking, Unprotected sex, creampie, katoptronophilia

"Okay, break now. Rest your asses and drink some water. Hydrate yourself as we give you guys an announcement". Their senior spoke after they completed the sessions of dancing, all the students in the club are if not sitting on the floor, sprawled shamelessly from too much exhaustion.

HyunJin and Felix was resting their backs on the mirrored wall as they sat on the floor. They have kept their distance from each other but only 4 feet away. And so when nobody's giving attention to them, they sneak their fingers on each other to tease or play along, and they sometimes will even clasped it and rub smooth circles on the back of each other's hand.

"Now, are you all relaxed?" Nayeon, their senior asked through her microphone and the members sluggishly answered yesses.

"Good, so as far as anyone knows, every school year, different schools in Seoul will gonna held a dance contest and there are only 10 schools qualified to join the contest. And guess what kiddos........WE GOT THE SLOT AGAIN!" Jackson cheered from his microphone and the members cheered and yelled as well. I mean......they already know that their school always get the said slots in every competition but still, they couldn't help but to celebrate.

"And of course, there are gonna be one member in this club that will represent our school." Mark announced, and the other members have started whispering and murmuring on who could be the school's representative for this year. Many have place their bets on Felix since he has been chosen for 2 years straight already so there's a possibility that he will get picked again but other had put their faith on HyunJin.

HyunJin and Felix gave a knowing look at each other and let out a tad smirk at the end.

"So, us seniors have went into a discussion and made a draw for who's gonna represent us this year. And the person that got more counts is............OUR SEXY PRINCE, HWANG HYUNJIN!"

Half of the members in the club gave a round of loud applause for HyunJin and others were disappointed that they lost the bet. But nonetheless, they still support HyunJin being the representative of their university. Felix smiled at the elder beside him who's now jaw dropped and in shock. HyunJin actually thought it's gonna be Felix again as well but........maybe the time gave him another chance this year? Felix squeezed the tallers' hand, an nonverbal communication he used to congratulate the elder. HyunJin smiled at Felix and squeezed his hand back, saying thank you.

"Come on now, HyunJin. Get up in here so you could have your speech". Nayeon giggled as HyunJin got up from his place and walked towards the platform with a bright grin plastered on his face. Nayeon hand her microphone to the younger.

"Thank you, Sunbae. I...uhm..thank you that I got the most counts in votes? Hehe I don't know what to say but, i will give my best to make you guys and this school proud. Thank you for trusting me to be your representative. Thank you seniors". HyunJin bowed to his senior members and the seniors just gave him a casual pats on the back.

"That's a nice speech. Okay, HyunJin now get in the spin of wheels to see what song you will be dancing for the competition". Jackson instructed the younger and guided him to the roulette. There are bunch of songs in the circle that are good piece for his dance. He rolled the wheels and the people inside the room were anticipated on what song HyunJin will gonna use for the competition. Just a few seconds later, the roulette is slowly slowing down it's rotation and the hand pointed to the song......

"Wow!! HyunJin got an amazing piece. Play with Fire by Sam Tinnesz feat. Yacht Money!!!" Jackson cheered and the members got more excited. All of them really love that song, especially HyunJin. That's why he's glad that he got to take a song piece that is favorable for him.