61

"You guys took so fucking long that I needed to gave excuses to the other boys when they were looking for you two. The fuck, HyunJin?!" Chan was waiting outside the kitchen when HyunJin went out of the bathroom. The elder gave a smack in his head at the end.

"Ow! Not my fault. I needed to punish Felix that's why-"

Chan abrupted HyunJin by covering its nasty mouth. "How many times do I need to say i don't wanna hear anything than involves with your private sex life? Just fucking go to our friends and talk with them. Specially SeungMin. He's been asking for you since earlier." Chan then shove HyunJin away and pushed him out of the kitchen to wait for Felix.

HyunJin walked to the living room where they left the other gang and there he saw SeungMin tapping his foot on the floor to kill time.

"Hey. You were looking for me?" HyunJin sat beside SeungMin, surprising the younger.

"Oh, HyunJin. Took you so long to slice those onions. Bet you cried while slicing them, aren't you?". SeungMin laughed.

Slice? Slice what?

"Sliced the onions?" HyunJin pulled his brows together due to confusion.

"Yeah. Chan said you took a lot of time since he asked you to cut onions in the kitchen".

I don't even know how to put a good amount of oil in the pan, what more in slicing?

But nonetheless, thanks for saving my ass, Chan. Such a lifesaver 😌💗.

"A-ahh, yeah. Yeah i....i kinda cried actually. Fuck that acid". HyunJin acted as if he wanna sue the poor onion and Seungmin just rode along with Hyunjin.

"Wanna file a report to that onion?"

"You go pay the fine. I'm broke as fuck now. I can't afford bringing someone or something in jail again." The two boys laughed as they continued talking and laughing about stupid things.

Meanwhile, Chan walked closer to the bathroom where HyunJin went out cause definitely, the younger aussie is still inside of it. He just grew worried that Felix is still hasn't getting out of the bathroom. He knocked on the door to notify his presence.

"Felix? You in there? Are you fine? You're taking so long." It didn't take much longer for the door to open yet it wasn't fully opened. Just a little space for Felix to peek out.

"Chan, do you-....do you have spare pants and boxers? I...uhmm I-"

"No need to ask. Wait in here, I'll lend you some". Chan grunted as he left the younger alone again in the bathroom but first, he went to HyunJin to smack its horny head once more before walking away to his room, picking up a pants that he isn't wearing anymore and that'll fit on Felix and a fresh pair of boxers. He jogged downstairs to get the garments to Felix and he knocked once more to notify the younger that he came back. Felix slipped his hand through the small gap of the door and took the pieces of clothing Chan lend him.

"T-thanks, Chan. You can go back now". The blonde then closed the door and started stripping his cum soaked pants along with his underwear. He groaned from the sight of his cock still standing up and proud. He badly wanna break that damn rule HyunJin implemented. He could just slip the ring and jerk himself off just like HyunJin did but then he remember how monstrous HyunJin is in giving punishments and so he doesn't wanna push his buttons anymore.

Or so that's what he thought.

He'll just gonna let this day pass, but he's still be the same bratty kitten who loves to get punished by his daddy. And that's never gonna change.

Felix slipped the boxers in him and hissed when the tight fabric restraint his hard on. It's still sensitive as hell and he just wanna punch HyunJin for leaving him with such painful problem down there. He slipped the pants after and he's just thankful that it's kinda big for his size and it atleast, pretty much, covered his bulge. He folded his dirty clothes and put them in the laundry basket. He'll just gonna wash that after. He went out of the bathroom with his legs and knees still wobbling, making it difficult for him to walk straight. He gripped on every counters and edges he could grip to support his weight. And after like hundreds of times almost slipping and falling, he managed to get back to where the boys are, laughing and chatting happily.