31

Warning: Mature content ⚠️

All of the memories went back to HyunJin, as well to Felix. HyunJin got flustered from remembering the events.

"Why are you doing this?" HyunJin asked without giving a glance to the shorter. He was walking backwards as Felix was still walking in front of him.

"I agree". Felix shortly answered that made HyunJin confused. Agree on what?

"On what?" HyunJin then stopped his movements when he felt his back finally hit the hard, cold wall. Felix stopped walking as well and looked up at HyunJin.

"The Frenemies with Benefits deal, idiot." Felix clicked his tongue and Hyunjins' face got even more confused.

"Wait what? You just told me that you don't want me to bring that up anymore... especially on what happened inside this room. You said i made you uncomfortable that's why i avoided you. And now...NOW YOU'RE SAYING THAT?" HyunJin began to raise his voice.

"I didn't tell you to avoid me. I just said stop bringing that up. And it's your fault as well. You made me miss you like damn much!" Felixs' raised his voice as well. "At first, i just ignored it too. I was happy that finally, i could feel peace in me. Because I don't get to have any more tiring competition with you. But no. You, ignoring me, just made me want to have attention from you. You made me miss you! I CRAVED YOU! AND NOW I ALSO WANT YOUR BODY!" Felix began to tear up and HyunJin finally stared down at Felix. He doesn't know if Felix are only being like this because he's drunk or if it's really his true feelings.

Felix hit HyunJins' chest. "I missed you!" He hit again. Every sentence he's saying, he's hitting Hyunjins' chest. "I missed how you teased me! I missed how you looked at me! I missed you calling me shorty and called me insulting nicknames! I missed you being gentle yet rough on me! I missed what happened in this room! I MISSED YOUR KISS! I MISSED YOUR TOUCH! I MISSED YOUR HUGE DI-"

Felix was cut off from crying when HyunJin gripped his jaw and kissed his lip, roughly. Felix immediately fell from the sensation of their lips. How he miss the feeling of those lips on top of his. Their kiss are making a loud smacking noise, drowning them even more to their strong desire. HyunJin tapped Felixs' legs and the shorter immediately got the message. He jumped and wrapped his legs around Hyunjins' waist as he twined his arms around the tallers' neck, deepening their sensual kiss. HyunJin switched their places and now Felix is the one leaning on the wall. It's much easier to carry Felix and to kiss him deeply. HyunJin leaned again for another hot, luscious kiss as he grind his lower half that is getting stiff now on Felixs' crotch. Felix moaned from the friction that made him open his mouth and HyunJin took the opportunity to slip his tongue in. He swirl his tongue along with Felix, the blonde was fighting back for dominance. They did that for a minute and Felix finally gave in, submitting himself to HyunJin. The taller sucked Felixs' tongue and teasingly bit it but not too harsh, just enough for Felix to feel pleasure. And he moaned out loud from that.

HyunJin groaned as he continued snapping his hips onto Felix. God, how he missed this. How he missed Felix as well. This week became difficult for him as he also craved for the younger, but he needed to stop himself since he's still covered with guilt. He tried to ignore the urges, but now, he could finally let that all out.

Felix moaned even louder when he felt Hyunjins' big hand slid down to his ass, he groped and squeezed it alternately.

"Nghh, more please". Felix let go from their kiss and there HyunJin saw the wreck state of the shorter. Teary eyes, red cheeks, sore and puffy lips with some saliva glistening on the side of his mouth. HyunJin licked the saliva and rolled his tongue down to Felixs' neck. Felix rolled his eyes back from the feeling of Hyunjins' tongue on his skin again. ChangBin might made him feel nervous earlier but HyunJin is making a big hella difference. His tongue is turning him on.