SC#1: SEUNGBIN SPECIAL

~{December 25, 2023. Monday. Christmas Day}~

"Alright. Let's just see each other later, okay? Or whenever you guys are free, just text me". Chan made an announcement to the gang before they all head outside the house.

"Got it, Chan. Then.... we're gonna get back home now. My body is desperately searching for my bed". SeungMin joked, receiving little laughs from the boys as well.

"Yeah, me too. Just look at the big baby on my back". Minho pointed out, looking over his shoulders where our dearly Jisung completely knocked out and peacefully sleeping on his back.

"Okay okay. Take care going home, boys." Chan waved his hands to Minho, smiling. But then the smile in his face immediately faded out when Jeongin gazed at him intensely, arms crossed and his foot tapping the floor.

"You and i...... we're gonna need to do some talking, in your room. By the way, take care going home Seungmin hyung, ChangBin hyung". Jeongins' frightful expression magically disappeared when he faced the two remaining outside, grinning brightly at him and his eyes cutely turning into a crescent.

Jeongin is just that type of person who could easily deceive you through his cuteness and you will never know you already got killed by him.. SeungMin thought as he waved his hands goodbye back to Jeongin.

Now..... he's going home.

Great.

So......what to do then?

My job for Felix and HyunJin is now done.

Though i admit, the pain i felt from HyunJin was genuine. That one week I spent strolling at the rainforest, (a travel destination place) and had some deep thoughts in me, it helped me clear out my mind from all these dumbness I've committed.

Though we couldn't take back what's already happened, what's important now is that HyunJin and Felix have learned their lessons. And he also learned his as well.

SeungMin was just casually strolling down the street when a familiar model of motorcycle stopped beside him. The man from the motorcycle was giving him his spare of helmet.

"May i.....bring you home?" ChangBin then asked SeungMin, pushing the helmet even further to SeungMin so the young man will grab it.

SeungMin was having doubts in his head if he should just take the helmet or should he refuse and lie to ChangBin that he's alright and he'll just walk himself home and have some lone time for himself...

Welp....SeungMin, just take the risk. This is the moment where you can spend time with ChangBin hyung. You've got nothing to lose anymore anyways.

"Alright."  The puppy looking man smiled and took the helmet from ChangBins' hand, placing it over his head...

Only to be just so stupid not knowing how to clip the safety strap under his chin.

He tried many times to lock it but it seems like his intelligence already flew out of his brain, leaving him dumb to do the work.

And of course, ChangBin will never fail noticing it.

"Why? What's the problem?" The elder asked.

"I....hehe. It's alright, dwaekki hyung. I just need to take some time clipping this up-OOF!" SeungMin was beyond startled when ChangBin abruptly pulled him by his waist, looking terrified as he read the elders' face.

"Motherfucker, can't drive his fucking motorcycle properly." ChangBin grunted, looking terribly mad to the direction he's looking at.

And that's when Seungmin just realized....