23

HyunJin just walked when he head home. Chan insisted on giving him a ride but he declined the offer, saying he's gonna need some alone time trying to rethink his actions and decisions last night.

He still couldn't believe it. Him and his enemy got to have one night stand (...👀). Before, he just dream to kill Felix himself, but now, he killed his ass instead.

He tried to remember Felixs' reactions while he fucked him and do things to him. He looked so...... delicious....even delicious than Chans' dishes (no offense to Chan 😚). The blonde looked so sexy and beautiful. He couldn't get it off of his head until he got home. HyunJin was smirking widely and giggles when remembering some events and memories from yesterday.

We fucked as if we didn't just want to slash each other's throats for a lot of years. 11 years of fighting, and just one mistake made them forget that they were nemesis and wrecked each other like some lovers greedy for hot sex.

HyunJin checked the time in his phone. 8:32 am. His mother is probably gone now so he won't get to be interrogated by his her. Oh....he forgot...his mom wouldn't even care wherever the fuck would he go. That's what she said to him.

His lips that was smiling widely turned into a frown remembering his mother. He just went to his room instead and took off his jacket and shoes and slumped himself on his lonely bed.

He was getting all lonely and sad again but when he turned his head on the other side, his mind imagined that Felix was lying on his side, sleeping peacefully. Hyunjins' lips once again magically stretched out and he let out a relieved sigh but came back to his senses not long ago when he realized that he was fantasizing Felixs' beauty.

Shit....this is dangerous...

But he couldn't help it. Felix was so different when he's sleeping. He's like.....a fairy....an angel....so innocent. Far from the Felix he's fighting with. Especially when he focused on the smallers' freckles. He couldn't deny now that the freckles are adding beauty on Felixs' delicate face.

"whatever happened yesterday....only stays at yesterday"

"I don't want to talk about what happened last night 'cause definitely...that was a mistake that both of us made."

HyunJin get to think about it again. Does he hate it? Does he feel any disgust now? And most importantly, does he regret it?

For now.....he knows that he couldn't answer all of that just yet. But whenever he remembers their 'first sex', his lips will form a smile reaching from ears to ears and get flustered, but especially, cocky.

He got to take Felixs' virginity. He felt like it took all of his frustration from Felix out knowing that he's Felixs' first. He felt like that was worth it. And that was a nice way for Felix to pay all those times he made HyunJin feel low.

He still have a lot of time remaining for this day but he doesn't know what should he do. Should he call Chan already to hang out? But no....they just saw each other and he just cooked lots of dishes just for him....But Chan also said that he's not a disturbance for him right?

HyunJin groaned from his head fighting and bickering against each other. He just decided to sleep since that's his plan in the first place.

-------------------

Next day finally came quickly and it means It's Monday again. The most hated day of mostly everyone. As well as the 'frenemies'. Not only that they need to do the things they've been sick to do anymore, they also need to see each other's faces now. Both of them couldn't decide especially Felix if they're ready to see each other already after they just fucked. But Felix remembered the guilt he has on the taller and decided to cook food for HyunJin.