27

It's been a week and Felix is getting kinda annoyed. HyunJin remained the same. He was still ignoring Felix. It's as if Felix began to disappear in Hyunjins' life. They haven't got the chance to tease each other as HyunJin wasn't talking back to Felix whenever he tries to start a conversation with HyunJin.

He doesn't know what to do anymore. But isn't this what he wants? Finally, peace right? For the both of them. But he is not used to this. He needs the old HyunJin back. He knows it's weird to pray for your enemy to come back to his old self just to annoy you again, but that's what Felix wants. Because, how could he be happy when his happy pill isn't giving him happiness, right?

It's lunch already and most of the students are at the cafeteria. Felix was ordering a food for himself since his stomach has been grumbling for forever. After he got his order, Felix heard someone shouting and calling his name.

"LIXXIE! MATE! COME HERE SIT WITH US!" Chan yelled and Felix smiled back at Chan as he began walking towards the guys' table. And when Felix was near, he saw that the only available space was beside HyunJin. Before Felix could sit beside him, the blonde saw HyunJin whispered on Jisungs' ear and then they change places. HyunJin is now sitting beside SeungMin and JiSung. Felix didn't know why but he felt a little annoyed at that but still end up sitting since he's really dying to eat and full his complaining stomach.

As they were eating, Chan was telling them random stories he experienced inside the class, outside the class, everywhere that it's interesting and funny. The other guys were giggling and laughing from time to time.

"Hey guys, i just thought that maybe we could hang out in my house. You know? To have some fun? Are y'all up for that?" Chan asked as he look at the other boys.

"Sure bro"

"I'm all in"

"Of course"

That and many more answers were thrown at Chan and the elder smiled.

"Good good. When do you think? Tomorrow? Are y'all not busy or anything?" Chan pouted.

"It's Saturday tomorrow so i think we should be fine." Minho answered.

"This isn't gonna be one of your parties, is it?" SeungMin asked and the other boys chuckled.

"NO! Of course! I want this to be our hang out. Us...uhm..f-friends". Chan let out a timid awkward smile at the end.

"Of course, Hyung. Friends hang out. That's what friends should do, right?" JeongIn spoke and the boys began to awe. He is just really an angel that everybody adore, Especially Chan. Chan was flustered from mentioning the friends because he thought that the others doesn't think the same to him and just see him as an acquaintance or party geek.

"Okay. What time should we come?" ChangBin asked.

"Anytime you want. You could come as early as you want". Chan answered.

"Then I'll come at 1 am and scare the hell out of you". MinHo said and the other guys laughed. Chan slapped Minhos' shoulder.

"Why is Minho so meanyyy~?" Chan whine and pouted his lips like a kid and the other guys groaned.

"Bro, stop that kiddy shit." HyunJin laughed and everybody laugh along. This is the first time Felix heard HyunJin joked again. He couldn't help but miss the taller.

"You too, Jinnie! You're being a meany to Channiieee toooooo?~" Chan acted like a sad puppy and pouted his lips even cuter. The boys just wanna strangle the elder for being and acting like a kid. But they still love him anyways. As a bro. (👀)

While Felix continued eating, his eyes was always staring at one particular guy. And y'all know who that is already. But his face would go sour whenever he sees HyunJin and Seungmin chatting and they're laughing joyfully. He would go even salty when SeungMin was throwing flirty remarks on HyunJin and the taller would flirt back to the younger.