90

~{December 11, 2023. Monday}~

The boys have gathered in the dining hall as their lunch are getting served now, as per what the Chef has told Minho.
The amount of chairs and the length of the dining table are well customized exclusively just for the visit of the boys. It's all lovely. They love the comfort of the place. Extravagant and luxurious but you can still feel the ambiance of simplicity if you peek outside. Faints sound of splashes and low waves from the sea could be heard from where they are.

(The looks for the table and chairs i want for this one. And their seating arrangement:)

 And their seating arrangement:)

Well

Well.....the boys are loving the moment they are reveling in but then of course, being a Devil in disguise HyunJin is, he decided to destroy the silence only between him and Felix, decided to continue their halted stupid game.

"So.......seems like you've found a replacement from the Nutella. Haven't you, Felix?" HyunJin placed his stare on the mentioned name, a smirk plastering on his lips.

Felix was baffled at the metaphorical statement of the elder sitting beside him. "What do you mean, HyunJin?"

"How was it?" HyunJin asked.

"How was what, idiot?"

"You liked it more than getting stuffed by chocolate spread on your face, huh?" HyunJin was doing some reminiscing to the younger, it didn't fail for HyunJin to blush at the memory.... but it's not the time to get flustered by it just yet.

"Ohh.....okay, now i get where you are coming from. Seems you overheard us doing that, huh? Aren't you a bit of a nosy for doing that?" A sly smirk once again slipped on Felixs' face, trying to level along on HyunJins' arrogant and cocky behavior.

"Nobody is nosy here. You two were just loud as a megaphone. Ain't my fault I overheard you two." HyunJin rolled his eyes, in a sassiest manner he could ever make.

"What can I say? I always do my job well done". Felix was grinning smugly.

HyunJin scoffed. "You moan like you're in a hentai show".