64

"My my my, look who do we have here". Chan smirked.

"Yeah. You're big shot now again, long legs". Minho added.

"School representative for the Dance contest?? That's big, hyung!" Jeongin clapped his hands in excitement.

"Good luck, HyunJin. Promise, we'll go and watch you and cheer you from the crowd!" SeungMin grabbed HyunJins' hand and swing it back and forth while looking so proudly at the elder.

"Thanks, Seungmin-ie. Thanks guys. Your prayers and cheers will really really be needed". HyunJin awkwardly scratched his nape from all the compliments and praises he received. It's not like he don't receive those from his so called 'fan girls' but receiving it from your friends, HyunJin couldn't believe it but it was more flattering than usual. Much more overwhelming than he thought.

"GUYS!! BECAUSE HYUNJIN IS OUR REPRESENTATIVE IN DANCE CONTEST, ANY FOOD AND DRINKS YOU'LL BUY IS ON ME!" Chan yelled as he stood up from the table and the students in the cafeteria cheered loudly, pacing fast on the booths and stalls of food to buy anything they want since it's free, as what Chan said.

"Goddamn you richy rich kid". Felix spoke in surprise, mouth hung open. He didn't expect Chan to do and let other people spend his money but...... he's Chan. That's what he is.

"You speak as if you're not the same." Chan rolled his eyes.

"Haha. Just fucking eat your food or I'll steal that away from you". Felix pouted.

"Don't worry, Chan. Felix is just sour that i got the title instead him". HyunJin went into their conversation, eyes fixed on Felix with a teasing glint in his orbs. Felix scoffed. He knows that HyunJin was just faking this all so why not play along? It's their role in public space anyways. To let people thought that they're still mad at each other.

"Oh yeah? Bet i could make that dance even better than you". That's right, Felix. Lie more. Lie as if you didn't get horny from Hyunjins' dancing last night.

"The votes our seniors did says otherwise, short legs". HyunJin tilted his head, mocking Felix.

"Nah, they just felt bad for you because you never got the title. Not even once". Felix and Hyunjins' tension on above was so thick but below the tables, their sneaky feet's are playing and twirling against each other.

"Oh come on, say that to one of your performance at the contest where you almost trip and shame yourself in front oh hundreds of people".

A silence was covered in the table when HyunJin told the incident. Everyone in the table knows how much Felix hate to be the star of the topic especially when if they're talking about is the embarassing things happened to him. But then.....

"Pfft....HAHAHAHAHA! FUCK YOU WHY DID YOU BROUGHT THAT SHIT UP?! I'M TRYING TO FORGET THAT ONE ALREADY~" Felix whined and smacked Hyunjins' head, not that super harsh but enough for HyunJin to hurt. But HyunJin didn't mind.

"WELL YOU TEASED ME FIRST! I JUST GOT BACK AT YOU, DUCK FACE".

"DUCK FA- BUWAHAHAHAHA! YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING LLAMA!"

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, YOU UGLY DUCKLING HAHAHHAHAHA!"

The two enemies went into burst of laughter, their hands slamming on the table and their faces almost went red from too much laughter. Their friends on the table were looking at them weirdly, faces are unreadable except getting creeped out. Chan was face palming himself knowing how much HyunJin and Felix are risking their real relationship to their friends without them realizing.