47

Tomorrow came in with just one blink and the whole gang are pretty delighted and excited on the event that will occur and come up later evening. Everyone prepared themselves as they were dying to see how Minhos' confession will gonna end. I mean, they're pretty sure that JiSung will undoubtedly answer and say yes to Minho, but they just need to prepare, just in case.

Chan decided for them to meet at 5 pm since it's the most nicest mood to go to park and of course, to enjoy more rides before they start executing their plan.

Felix texted the squirrel looking guy, worried about his feelings since JiSung has told him that this is his first time confessing to another guy.

Han JiSung 🐿️💘🐇

I'm scared, Lix
😭
Sent: 10:00 am

Don't worry, Sung.
I'll be with you
later, all the time.
Sent: 10:00 am

Promise?
Sent: 10:00 am

Of-fucking-course,
Sung.
Sent: 10:01 am

The cuss wasn't
necessary but
still appreciated.
Sent: 10:01 am

Well sorry,
your newly made
bestie likes to cuss
and cum
Sent: 10:02 am

Another unnecessary
comment Lix, but
thanks.
You made laugh.
Sent: 10:02 am

Felix smiled through his phone, touched by knowing he got to made JiSung laugh and loosen up a bit from his nervousness. He just sent a sticker with 'fighting' word in it to cheer the one day older guy. Felix then went to his fridge and was greeted by the cold air of the 4° celsius refrigerator. The blonde blurted out a complaining groan seeing his empty compartments. Felix pout his lips, thinking if he should still eat or just die in starvation. He chose none as he picked up his phone again, searching for the familiar contact ID and typed a message to him.

Dumbass Slenderman 🧠💪🏻

Yow, you got
time?
Sent: 10:03 am

None
Sent: 10:03 pm

Felix frowned by the tallers' answer but Hyunjin was quicker to reply back.

But since you're
my baby boy, i
always spare time
just for you
😉
Sent: 10:03

Felix bite back a flustered smile from his lips. Reading HyunJins' reply made Felix feel like he's incredibly special to the taller and that gave the blonde some undescribable feelings inside his system. It's like..... it's inside his cardiovascular system. The one that is located between his two lungs and the one who moves and pumps blood throughout the body? Yeah, Felix felt something at that specific part.

Good.
Now go get dressed
and come with me.
Sent: 10:04 am

Where are we
heading at?
Sent: 10:04 am

Buy groceries and
maybe some stuff.
Sent: 10:04 am

Okay, baby.
I'm on my way
😚
Sent: 10:05 am