11

Felix was quite nervous to go to the university today. Not after what he did in his bathroom yesterday. It's so embarrassing that he wished that the floor just swallowed him whole. But no, it's not gonna happen, and he needs to face his enemy today.

He was at the front of the school gate but he's still contemplating whether he should go to class or just skip this day. But he never did that. He was always present at every class. Yes, him and HyunJin might be always get called in the Heads' office for causing problems and riot but they still maintain their attendance, especially him because that's what always make his record clean.

He was in deep thoughts when he heard a loud honk of a car behind approaching him. He turned around and saw the car is so near hitting him but somebody pulled his arms to the side.

"AS FAR AS I KNOW, THERE'S NO STATUE BUILT IN FRONT OF THE UNIVERSITY SO STOP STANDING THERE LIKE AN IDIOT!" The student who's holding Felix' arms shouted at him. Felix was startled at what just happened.

"HyunJin- what-"

"You said this to me before, now I'm saying this to you. Don't let your dumb ass take over your mind". HyunJin sternly said as he took off his grip on Felix' now having a light bruise arms then he walked past from the shocked guy.

What...what just??

WHAT THE HECK!?

HyunJin saved me? His enemy?

Why??

Did he do that because I saved him? Is this how he's gonna repay me?

Ugh! This is so frustrating and this is just the start of the day!

Felix shook off his rambling thoughts in his head as he moved his feet, still kinda wobbly from what happened earlier but still made to walk straight to his first class.

When he get to his seat, he saw HyunJin glancing at him. He was blushing real hard inside. He can't look straight at this guy for now but he wants to thank him for what he did.

"What? Is that how you treat your savior? Come on, a simple thank you will do". HyunJin smirked annoyingly. And by that, Felix forgot all his thoughts because of Hyunjins' irritating behavior. Felix rolled his eyes and gave a quick thanks to HyunJin. HyunJin chuckled after.

"Now we're definitely tie. You saved me, i saved you." HyunJin said. Felix come to think about it.

They were really starting to change, weren't they? They started talking longer, they're less violent now, and they even saved each other's life! What is the world doing to them? Where are they gonna go after this? Felix even jerked himself by thinking his number one enemy. What is the reason of all this??

Felix slowly turned his head to HyunJin. There he saw HyunJin looking in front, listening to their professors' lecture while spinning his pen on his fingers, skillfully. His eyes then went to Hyunjins' hand and arm. His arms are so well built and strong. Strong enough to push someone and they'll flip hard. His forearms has veins decorating on it, and he can't deny that it's actually so manly and so sexy. He goes as his eyes follow the line of Hyunjins' veins from his arms down to his big hands and fingers who's spinning his pen. He stare at Hyunjins' long ass fingers. They're so slender and smooth. He don't want to admit that it looks so beautiful on HyunJin. His fingers.... it's so long. It could actually reach his spot deep-

"What are you looking at, munchkin?" HyunJin asked that surprised Felix. The taller guy was raising his eyebrow, waiting an explanation from Felix.

"N-nothing. I just find you ugly". Felix quickly rambled before he turned his head away from HyunJin. He felt himself and...yep...his dick got stiff just from staring at his enemys' arms and hands.

Wow.....is this some kind of fetish or what?

Thankfully he didn't get totally hard or he would be doomed. And good thing, he wore his big loose t-shirt. It would at least cover his lower half. He wore denim pants for his bottoms and that quite made him uncomfortable now that he's having a small problem in his lower region.

HyunJin just snorted at Felixs' answer to him.

"Me? Ugly? That fuckface literally just said that after I saved his life? Wow". HyunJin whispered while gritting his teeth. He then saw Felix shifting on his seat from time to time. It's like he couldn't focus on the teacher in front of them. HyunJin just made a questionable look but disregard it afterwards.

Not after the class ended. All the students stood up as they need to go to their next class. Felix was hesitant to stand but still did, of course. But he let the rest of the students go ahead first. Of course he won't let them see his hard on. When he saw almost all of his classmates are gone, he stood up but still holding the hem of his shirt down to his lower region. And that didn't escape from Hyunjins' eagle eyes.

"What the fuck is he hiding down there?" He cocked his eyebrow while noticing how Felix is getting uncomfortable. Felix sensed that somebody's staring at him so he moved his head to search for that someone and then he saw that the person who's staring at him was the one who caused his hard on.

"What- why are you still here?" Felix stuttered, fluttering his eyes a lot from embarrassment.

"Nothing. What are you hiding there?" HyunJin asked, snapping his eyes to where Felix hands are placed. Felixs' eyes went wide. He answered a quick "nothing" before he walked faster than HyunJin.

HyunJin was questioning Felix weird movements and that's when he realized..

"Oh! My! Gosh! HAHAHAH! DON'T TELL ME THAT'S- THAT'S- AHAHAHA!" HyunJin laughed his ass out loud and Felixs' eyes rounded from embarrassment.

"Stop laughing, asshole! It's not funny". Felix sprinted, walking away from HyunJin but the taller still got the chase him quickly.

"Gosh, seriously?! Right just this morning? You can't really keep your horny self, can you?" HyunJin teased Felix as he laughed again.

"Stop it, Hwang. I am not". Felix gritted his teeth, still sprinting from HyunJin.

"If it's really not, what are you hiding down there? Come on, don't be shy, let me see". HyunJin then tried to pull Felix' hand to see what's going on below there but Felix swat his hands away quickly.

"No! Can you just stop? You're really getting into my nerves now." Felix emitted a growl.

HyunJin put his hands up as if he's surrendering. "Ohohohowww! Calm down, Yongie Bokie". Felix stared at HyunJin annoyingly especially at to what he just called him. "I'm just messing with you. I'm just saying that...you know....we could find someone to help you with your situation down there". HyunJin smirked while tilting his head to the side.

"Stop spouting nonsense and why do you even care?" Felix clenched his jaw. This conversation is getting out of hand. Can't HyunJin see that Felix was getting so much embarrassment from what he is saying? The fact that the person getting into his nerves now is the person who caused his problem down there is killing him.

"Heyyy.. I'm just curious who made you horny this early. that's all. Why are you being so caught up about it tho? I just wanna help-" Hyunjins' sentence was cut off when Felix grabbed his collar and pulled his head closer to him, Felix' mouth breathing hotly on his ears.

"You want to help? Will you suck me off? If you can't, stop saying shit and shut the fuck up". Felix forcefully took off his hands from Hyunjins' shirt and pushed the taller away as he walked past HyunJin who's mouth and eyes are in wide state of shock. He couldn't move from where he's standing. He couldn't process what Felix just said to him...

Is he...s-saying what I t-think he's saying?

---------🌈---------

HyunJin is so annoying like....could you give Felix some space? I badly want to pull his long ass hair right now. 😤