36

A week have passed already and of course, that deal were still going on since both of them have enjoying it a lot.

To be honest, it's still quite shocking for Felix and HyunJin whenever they're alone in their homes and got to have some meditation and alone time for themselves and they would remember the things that happened for these past few days. Being enemies for at least half of their lives, the last thing they would ever want was to be close with each other, and now you're telling me they're fucking, secretly? Ha! Funny right? But yeah, that thing is now actually going on between the two of them.

And Felix couldn't deny how good does it felt. The thrill of acting all asshole and braggy in front of the people while behind close doors, he's a slut for his daddy HyunJin.

They're now inside the class, and as usual, another boring class hours to be with. The teacher in front is teaching Science. We all know that that's HyunJins' ever favorite subject. But he feels so dull and drowsy just from listening to the voice of their female professor who's in her 50's now. All of the students in class have the same reaction as his.

So to get his boredom away, he secretly snucked out his phone, placing it on his lap below the table that thankfully could cover his lower half. He got in his messaging app and began texting the 'you know who is it already' to annoy him or something.

Baby boyyyy~
Sent: 1:24 pm

He smirked as he saw Felixs' stuffing out his phone from his pocket since he felt it vibrated loudly. He opened his phone, unlocking the password from his phone first and there he saw the chat of that slendershit. HyunJin smiled as Felixs' fingers typed in on his keyboard but deleted his text later and just turned off his phone, disregarding HyunJins' text for him, putting his phone back in his pocket. HyunJin 'dramatically' gasp, covering his mouth as well, feeling offended from Felix neglecting his want of attention.

But of course, HyunJin being HyunJin, he won't stop 'till he get the thing he wants. (A/N: ♪Don't stop till you get enough♪).

Baby boyyyy~
Sent: 1:26 pm

Felixs' felt his pocket vibrated again. And that only means, HyunJin texted him. He's not in the mood entertaining the other as he is busy listening to the boring teacher in front of them.

HyunJin scrunched his nose up but smirked afterwards.

"Oh ho ho, you're making this fun for me, you little chick". He whispered. He then typed again on his phone and texted Felix. Like A LOT. He spammed him. "Let's see if you can still ignore me".

Felix felt his pocket vibrated again, but this time, much longer. He could now felt as if a vibrator was stuck in his pocket and somebody turned it on for him. He's near getting pissed now so he grabbed his phone once again and turned it on, reading all the annoying messages HyunJin sent to him.

BABY BOYY!!
Sent: 1:26 pm

HEYYY!!
Sent: 1:27 pm

NOTICE ME
Sent: 1:27 pm

NOTICE ME, SENPAI! 😩❤️
Sent: 1:27 pm

HEYYY FELIX!!
Sent: 1:27 pm

YONGIE BOKIEEE!!!
Sent: 1:27 pm

SHORTEYY!
Sent: 1:28 pm

DWARF!
Sent: 1:28 pm

HOBBIT!
Sent: 1:28 pm