38

HyunJin breathe deeply as he succesfully helped Felix escape through the window of his room. They can't let themselves get caught by his mother! It will gonna be a total disaster!

He lay down on his bed for a while to rest, then suddenly remembering the events that just happened earlier. He unconsciously let out a smile as he remembered the kiss he got inside the bathroom. He doesn't know why but.... that made him feel giddy like....SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO HIM WHY IS HE HAVING THOSE FEELINGS INSIDE?

Then the bet they made just half an hour ago echoed in his head.

"I'll show you something in my room and let you have me all the way"

HyunJin got confused. What's in his room? What is he gonna show to me? Is it something kinky? Oh, i wish it's something spicy and hot~

And that gave him motivation to start reviewing his notes. Now that he's alone, he could focus a lot stuffing informations inside his brain.

I'll make sure to win this. Ready your ass for me, shorty.

HyunJin then reached out for his phone that is placed on his bedside table. He turned it on and went to Kakao talk to chat the Aussie.

Ready your ass,
baby boy.
Sent: 6:08 pm

HyunJin chuckled as he went back on his notebook. Not too long after, he received a notification already.

You're the one
who should be
readying that
tight hole.
I'll fuck you hard
that make you
forget you're the
daddy
😉
Sent: 6:08 pm

HyunJin rolled his eyes.

Not now, bitch.
I'm the daddy here.
You can't replace
me.
I will win and you
will lose.
😉
Sent: 6:09 pm

Btw, have you
came home
already?
Sent: 6:09

Why? Worried
about your baby
boy?
Sent: 6:10 pm

HyunJin got to think. Is he really is?? Well.... maybe.

Can't i ask?
Sent: 6:11 pm

Yes, you can't.
Cause we're not
lovers.
Sent: 6:11 pm

Hyunjins' grin on his face disappeared. Reading the message, why did it felt hurt inside him? He felt like his heart swell.....a little.

No! Felix is right! We got no other connections and commitment to each other except being frenemies with benefits. That's right. Yep. Stop concerning over him.

But....after that incident two weeks ago....he couldn't help but feel concern over the smaller.

Can't i just
be concern with
my baby boy?
🥺
Sent: 6:12 pm

Are you somehow
flirting with me,
daddy?
Sent: 6:12 pm

What if I am?
😉
Sent: 6:12 pm

Typing......

You're disgusting.
Sent: 6:14 pm