40

HyunJin moved his limbs as he felt his presence coming back to the real world. He squint his eyes and tried to stretch his muscles for a bit but his body weight seemed heavier this time. And it's because of the cute kitten hugging him tightly as if it's scared of losing HyunJins' warmth from him.

HyunJin just smiled at how adorable Felix could be while he's sleeping. And how adorable he is while hugging HyunJin. The latter as well, hugging Felix in a protective manner. His arms and leg wrapped tightly along Felixs'. Not long after, he felt Felix already moving and waking up as well. Their eyes met each other again. They just stare at each one's orbs, like they're reading and talking your soul deep down. Nobody talked, just pure silence and loud gazing at their sparkling eyes.

"Clean me up, dipshit. I could feel my cum dried on my stomach". That's the first sentence Felix said after waking up and HyunJin just prayed silently that Felix didn't just wake up. He groaned as he tried to move away from Felix but the latter is still holding him tightly.

"I can't get up. You're hugging me too much". HyunJin smirked and Felix eyed his arms that, HyunJin's right, clasped around Hyunjins' body. Felix embarrassingly took his arms off of the taller. HyunJin softly chuckled on how flustered Felix could get. He got up from the bed, still naked and walked to Felix to carry him up.

Felixs' face was flustered when he, again, saw Hyunjins' naked ass and dick like it's nothing to him. He went his eyes away from such tempting picture and muttered. "Could you at least wear some briefs or something?" Felix shyly played with the hem of the blanket.

"What's the sense if I'm just gonna take them off later?" HyunJin raised his brow as he lift the blonde in a bridal style. Felix unconsciously wrapped his arms around Hyunjins' neck for support as HyunJin walked to the bathroom. The taller put Felix down on the cold tile of tub then turned on the tap to fill the empty tub. HyunJin saw some bath bombs arranged nicely on the shelf near the glass wall and get one.

"Want to use some bath bombs?" He asked. Felix just nod his head while he tried to turn off the tap since the water has filled the whole tub already but the pain is overpowering his body so unfortunately, he can't move a tad bit.

"U-uhmm Jin, the tap". Felix just went back laying and relaxing his back on the lip of the tub. HyunJin chuckled as he get the bath bombs and went to the tap to twist it close. He put the cute bath bomb designed as a yellow chick and places it on the water, waiting for it to melt and turn foamy.

"Your bath bomb is cute". HyunJin smiled as he saw red tint of blush peeked out of the blondes' cheeks. "You look like them". HyunJin teased and Felixs' blush vanished and changed into a pout.

"The seller told me the same thing. But i don't see how we are look a like." Felix cutely folded his arms.

"You really are. You both are cute". HyunJin smirked and that made Felix astonished.

Did. HyunJin. Just. Complimented. Him?

Yes bitch, he did.

Oh God. His other self came back.

'But why?'

Cuz you really are a cute ass bitch! Dzuhh!

Felix just blinked his eyes rapidly. But shake the thought later as he saw HyunJin walking out of the bathroom.

"WAIT!" He called HyunJins' attention. He has no idea why he did such a move but he know that for the moment, he want someone on his side.

"What is it? Want help?" HyunJin genuinely asked the blonde. And once again, the freckled boy was astounded in his place. He noticed how caring HyunJin is getting after they had sex. But Felix only thought that maybe he's just doing it because of the deal. Yeah. That probably is the reason. And also, as he should! HyunJin need to clean the mess he left on Felix.