9

FINALLY! IT WAS ALL DONE! THEY'VE FINISHED THE TORTUROUS EXAM OF THREE WHOLE DAYS!(Good thing it's just three, not four).
The only thing they need to be worried about right now is the result of their tests but they didn't mind it just yet. The students breathed hard out loud, letting out relieved sighs from time to time.

And the two enemies of course are also grateful that the exam has finally put to an end. But they're still quite nervous about the result. They've been pretty tie at this exam. They're sure about that. But let's just see who's gonna score higher than the other.

Almost the entire students of the university has left the campus. Maybe some are gonna go party, some may hang out with their friends or family, some will prolly just lock themselves in their rooms and binge watch random shows they're interested at or whatsoever.

But it's the opposite for the enemies. After this hella exams, they will do nothing. Unless somebody will ask them and if they're in the mood to come, they will surely go along.

At this very day, one of their senior and the enemies' classmate, Christopher Bang, or he mostly known as Chan, a wide party planner and goer, of course invited his whole classmates and friends and acquaintances at their house. 70% agreed, and the rest who didn't are of course the introverts people or maybe just not into party.

Chan then went straight to Hyunjins' seat and grabbed the tallers' shoulders and began massaging it.

"Oiii, our almighty genius classmate, Mr. Hwang". Chan dearly sing-songed that made Hyunjins' eyes roll mockingly but he smiled a bit after. "I know you did very very well in our exam and i know you're tired as fuck so why don't you loosen up a bit? Come to our house, pleaseeee? It's gonna be fun!" Chan then jokingly get on his knees as he pressed his palms together, as if he's begging for a big thing and he used his cringy puppy eyes and pout. HyunJin acted like he was gonna throw up.

"Ugh! Stop that cringiness! I would love to come but i think I'll pass now. But next time I will, i promise". HyunJin gave him a promising smile. Chan pouted more, acting cutesy to make HyunJin change his mind. "No, Chan. I'm not gonna change my mind whether you act cute or not. I appreciate your offer but I'll slide this time". Hyunjin gave pats on Chans' head. Chan just nodded with a sad face as he get up from kneeling.

"You promise that?"

HyunJin hummed. Without Hyunjin expecting, Chan took out his pinky finger, pointing it on HyunJin. The taller just raised his eyebrow.

"Pinky promise me that." Chan said that made HyunJin laugh at this dorks' childish behavior. But he can't hate Chan though. He's a very kind person and very easy to talk and approach to. He's just sometimes annoying as heck especially if he's acting like a dumb kid.

HyunJin might find this act so childish but he still let out his pinky finger too, tying and curling it along with Chans' finger. Chan smiled cutely after, showing his not so deep dimples but still adorable.

"THAT'S SEALED NOW! If you break our promise, you need to pay me big". Chan threatened him but with a childish demeanor. HyunJin just nodded along. And that's when Chan gave his goodbye to the taller.

On the other side, Felix was thinking deeply about their competition now. He's very confident with himself before but now, he don't know but he's having big time doubts in his mind. He never questioned himself before but now he actually just did. And while thinking about the competition, his mind went to his enemy first, cursing the tall man for being so cocky at the Science test, then he went to what he whispered on Hyunjins' ear earlier.

"You could pass me out in another way."

Okay, like... seriously Felix, what made you say those words?

He has no fucking idea too. He's getting too much carried away at their teasings now. They've never went to this kind of teasing before. It always gets on their nerves, always maddening, always makes your blood boil. But now.....he don't want to admit but he's feeling something different now. So fucking unusual. It never went this far befo-

"HEY MY MATE, FELIX!!!" Chans' scream helped Felix to pull out of his inner monologue, seeing the Aussie mate running towards him. Felix let out a bro smile to the guy and bumped each other's fists when Chan was finally in front of Felix.

"Sup, mate?" Felix asked. He probably have an idea where this conversation would go but he still asked.

"Well, of course, i know you did very very well on our test and i know as well that you're mentally exhausted competing with HyunJin so... why don't you come to my house? You know? Tonight, we're gonna have this pa-"

"-Party, yeah i know. As always". Felix didn't let Chan finish his word and chuckled at the end. Both of them did.

"As usual, you know. So....are you gonna come?" Felix then tried to let out his charms to Felix, hoping that the mate would go.

"Will my enemy go?" Felix asked. Chan moved his head for a 'no'. "Then I won't go as well". Felix smirked teasingly. Chan stomped his feet like a kid.

"WHY ARE YOU NOT GONNA COME TOO?? YOU GENIUS ENEMIES ARE SO UNFAIR!" Chan pouted his lips as he crossed his arms cutely. Felix rolled his eyes playfully, chuckling at Chans' childish behavior.

"If he's not gonna come, there's no one i will compete with. Final." Felix explained and Chan just complained like a kid.

"Can't you come to my party without having a riot? Can't you two be in truce when you're at my house? Can't you????"

Felix chuckled. "I can't. Annoying him is what makes me happy. So if the person who amuses me won't come, then I won't go too. Simple as that. Sorry Chan, but I'll make it up to you, i promise". Felix smiled.

"If you're gonna promise me, then let's do pinky swear. If you break our promise, you will let me copy your assignments for whole 3 months". Chan smirked as he let out his pinky finger. Felix rolled his eyes. The things he hate the most is giving his notes to someone. He's really selfish when it comes to answers. Nobody would dare to approach him to ask for answers or they will wake up with a black eye or a slap mark on their cheeks. Not having any other choice, he let out his pinky finger too and tied it along with Chans'. Chan released a satisfied smile and bid his goodbye to Felix.

Felix headed out of the campus, going straight to his lonely big house, locking himself to his room and sleep for as long as he wants.

---------🌈---------

Chan kinda has a manipulative but still a good boi vibes here, what do you think?