37

Warning: Slight mature content ⚠️

As HyunJin's feet finally got to step inside his house, he immediately went to his bedroom and looked at his phone to check the time.

4:50 pm

He still have plenty of time to clean his messy room and make it look at least decent in Felixs' eyes. His chest was rising and falling rapidly from running all the way here. He felt like his heart is jumping out of his chest right now. He sat down first to calm his racing heart and lungs. After a few more deep breaths, he felt fine and he began doing his job. He picked some socks that are laying dirtily on his carpeted floor (they fucking stink so he threw them at his laundry basket). He also picked up some packets and bags of chips and soda cans then threw them on his bin. His other clothes that he lazily just left, discarded on the floor was picked up and put inside the laundry basket as well. They all badly need to be washed up. Like SOON for God's sake!

He hid his other things inside his drawer, cabinets and closet. Then he finally fixed his all crumpled bed sheet. Positioning the two pillows nicely on the top part as he tucked in below the cushion some exposing edges of the sheets, wiping the crinkled sides and parts of it. Then he took some dust off of his upper sheet as well fixed his white duvet. HyunJin smiled as the room of his are now (FINALLY! AFTER A YEAR, HE CLEANED HIS FILTHY ROOM) nicely clean.

He then checked for the time again and saw that he still have 4 minutes to have a short bath. He went down to the bathroom as he grabbed himself a dry towel and hang it on the rack before stripping his clothes off, slipping his sweaty body inside the shower. He made sure to wipe all those dirt away from his body, Especially on 'that' part. Y'all! He's just being hygienic. Stop your naughty shit, i could see you from here 🧐.

After a quick bath, he went out of the bathroom, wrapping the white towel around his waist as he jogged up to his room. He opened the door but almost yelled out loud when he saw a person inside his room, sitting on the study chair.

"AHH!! WTF!?"

"AHH WHY ARE YOU NAKED!?"

HyunJin squint his eyes.

"Fucking shorty!? Why are you here already!? I thought you'll come here at 5?" He asked as he looked down to the blonde, who's now eyeing his body. HyunJin couldn't help but smirk. "Oh i see. You know, we could just disregard this review shit and just do some other things". Hyunjins' voice became seductive as he walked near to the blonde. Felix gulped hard when HyunJin stood tall in front of him, his crotch exactly facing Felixs' heating face.

"What do you say, baby boy? I'm open for suggestions". HyunJin then teasingly tugged his towel, the only thing that keeps his naked body covered.

"W-what- NO!" Felix finally came back to his senses as he stood up from the chair and pushed HyunJin back, making the taller stumble for a bit.

"Woah woah, calm down, chicken little. I'm just messing with yah". He then jokingly put his hands up, then went to his closet to pull out some comfortable clothes. While he's putting on his clothes, he decided to give Felix a 'show'. He surprised Felix as HyunJin took off his towel and let it drop down to the carpet, making him butt naked. Felixs' eyes widen as he felt blush crept on to his cheeks.

"The fuck, HyunJin!? At least put some goddamn clothes on!" He said as he turn his head away from the taller. He heard HyunJin laugh.

"You have seen this body already, why are you acting like a teeny virgin just seeing a body for the first time?" HyunJin then slipped his briefs on as well as his shorts. He didn't bother to wear pants since he's just at home. He just wanna be comfortable.