62

Warning: Slight mature content ⚠️

*1 month after*

It's been a month since the last incident happened. No, the guys didn't end their friendship, but on the first week, they became cold at each other. Especially ChangBin to MinHo. He still couldn't forgive that MinHo was even mad at him just because he tranquilized Jisung. He did that for Minho, for fuck's sake and Minho made it look like he's the bad one in the scene. But then two weeks after, the two boys have make up already, not wanting their little fight get big. ChangBin and Minho had been friends longer than when the SKZ gang was created and ChangBin chose to set down his pride and had a deep talk with Minho.

Jisung has been sent into a psychiatrist as well, and he was diagnosed of D.I.D or Dissociative Identity Disorder. A person who possibly could have this disorder is probably because of a tragic trauma they got in the past, but as for Jisungs' diagnosis, him sending into a big city after growing up in such a small village and just after two months, he already got a boyfriend. It's probably a wide shock for him and his mind wasn't fully prepared to everything that was happening.

Jisung doesn't know much about love so he was always scared and was getting anxious at all times and because of that, Peter was slowly formed in him. Peter, he knows how to love more than Jisung. But his love was destructive and possessive. He's more into lust than love. Everything about MinHo, Peter think that it should just only be for him. He shouldn't be shared to anyone else, only him. And so that's why he came out to Jisung because Peter thought that SeungMin was taking his boyfriend away. Peter saw SeungMin as a threat to their relationship.

The only problem here is, Peter knows everything about Jisung. All his friends, family, schools he went through, everything that is happening to him every second of his life. He remembers everything but Jisung isn't. Whenever Peter's coming out and then Jisung will come back to his presence, he couldn't remember what Peter did. For now, they haven't found a solution to take Peter away from Jisungs' identity but all the best they could do, is to control him and make sure that he will not get triggered or he will come out again and it will not much of a sight to see. That's what the Psychiatrist told them.

(A/N: I am not a professional and I don't know much anything about disorders especially on DID other than they could have many alters and that they were created because of their history. Other than that, all the diagnosis that i put in here is just mere fictional and not true, or i don't maybe it's true in some point, but since this is just a fiction, we'll just let this pass).

"H-Hyung, *sniff* am i-...am i a m-monster now?" JiSung sobbed as he planted his face on Minhos' chest, feeling vulnerable.

"No, baby no. You're not a monster. You will never be a monster, okay? You will always be a sweetheart to everyone". MinHo kissed the top of his boyfriends' head to comfort him, tightening his hug.

"B-but i have P-Peter ins-inside, and i don't k-know what he's d-doing whenever he's c-coming out. I'm scared i might h-hurt you again like that last time, h-hyung." Jisung broke down, crying rivers on Minhos' shirt, wetting the fabric Minho was wearing but it's not what Minho was caring about. He cares about Jisungs' emotional and mental health. It's only been 3 months since they got together and they're already facing a huge obstacle in their relationship. But is MinHo gonna give up loving Jisung just because he's unstable? No, of course not. Never in his dreams he thought of breaking up with the love of his life. He will take care this man, no matter how difficult the work is. No matter how problematic Peter is, but he don't love Peter. He loves Jisung. They're just using the same body but since Jisung is still the main persona of his body, he has more access to stay than Peter and MinHo was planning to keep it that way.