1

"You talk like you're all knowing!"

"Well I DEFINITELY AM all knowing, you dumbass."

"YOU'RE JUST ONE RANK AHEAD FROM ME. DON'T BE SO ARROGANT ABOUT IT."

"Still ahead from you."

The whole class was just shaking their heads off while others were face palming, getting sick of the bickering from the two guys.

"Okay Mr. Hwang and Mr. Lee, enough of it. I never should've asked from any of you two". The professor muttered in her breath while massaging her aching head.

"But Ma'am, it wasn't my fault! This cocky, egotistic, self centered elf was blocking me everytime i answer!"

"Was it my fault than i am faster than you and have more brain than you? Just accept that you're as dumb as a rock then maybe we could settle this dow-"

"ENOUGH!! YOU TWO, I SWEAR TO GOD I'MMA THROW YOU OUT THAT WINDOW OVER THERE IF YOU WON'T SHUT YOUR MOUTHS UP!" The professor was having a hypertension just from the stress she's receiving from the two students of hers.

Hwang HyunJin and Lee YongBok or mostly known as Felix. The two were enemies ever since the class couldn't remember. They were always competing with each other. Always observing their ranks, always so hooked on their scores every exams, showing off their talents to the dance club which unfortunately, both of them have joined too. And they also compare the amount of all the girls and even boys that they've dated. If you ask anyone who HyunJin and Felix are, everyone will automatically say 'sworn enemies'.

"Why are you always butting in whenever i answer? Are you really that eager for attention? Huh? Attention whore". HyunJin started this conversation again with Felix after the class ended. Both of them were left inside their rooms out of coincidence (or... maybe because they were put into a detention).

"I am not. Infact, I'm saving your dumbass self from a big embarrassment. You should be thankful to me now though". Felix smirked cockily.

"That's never gonna happen. Never in my whole entire life will i ever say thank you to you." HyunJin clutched his fist tight.

"Aww, why? Are you too afraid to let down your guard and set aside your BIG ASS PRIDE that as big as the great wall of China?". Felix crossed his arms as he tilt his head to the side, annoying Hyunjin even more.

"It's not because of my pride. You are a pain in the ass. The day you came into my life, all you just did was mess things up for me. I will never be grateful to you." Hyunjin growled, staring at Felix with a killing intent. But Felix never budged.

"Guess i should mess things up more in your life. It's amusing watching you breaking down like that." Felix smirked more while letting out a devilish chuckle. Hyunjins' eyes grew madder. He walked closer to the smaller and grabbed his collar.

"YOU SHORTY! WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK YOURSELF OR SOMETHING? STOP INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR PLAYS 'CAUSE I'M TIRED PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU!" Hyunjin said, anger and frustration evident in his voice.

"Oh tsk tsk tsk, don't be so worked up about it. HAHAHA. I'm just messing with you." Felix grabbed Hyunjins' wrist and pushed it away from his collar. "We've been fighting with each other for like a decade and more, why are you being so much affected now?" Felix asked and put back his arms in front of his chest, crossing it like a boss. Hyunjin was stunned from the question. The munchkin was right. They've been fighting for a long ass years, so what's got into him these days? "Are you scared to accept that I'm already winning over you now?" Felix did a mocking face to annoy Hyunjin deep in to his guts. Hyunjin was so close to punch this annoying face in front of him.