5

Warning: Slight mature content ⚠️

When he got home, it's still 6:49 pm so his mom hasn't arrived yet. He went to the kitchen first and looked for some food to eat. In the fridge. None. In the cabinets...uhmmm..cereal? Uh, that should still do, right?

Not having any other options, HyunJin just grabbed the cereal box and pour some of it in the bowl then added milk on it and brought it inside his room. Y'all might be wondering, why can't he just make a call for a pizza or something? Well...the thing is... he's tight in budget now. He's saving all his left money (which is $200). Yeah, it's kinda big if y'all ask but he's just making sure for his next two months, remembering his mother's threat yesterday.

He didn't even change his clothes. Too lazy to do any more moves and just ate his cereal to put some food down to his grumbling stomach. While eating, his mind suddenly drifted away and just so happened to recall the events that occured in the library.

"Ughh"

"Ahh"

"Shit fuck. Mmhh. That feels good"

His sounds. It doesn't want to get away from his head. The sound keeps repeating and ringing again and again in his head when he was walking back home.

"I've punched Felix before and it made him groan in pain. But it didn't sound like that. That one he did in the library earlier was different. It was......sexy---"

WHAT THE-?

NO NO NO NO NO! ERASE! ERASE! ERASE!

PUT AWAY THAT DISGUSTING THOUGHT, HWANG HYUNJIN! YOU ARE NOT TURNED ON BY YOUR ENEMYS' GROAN. YOU COULD NEVER.

By thinking Felixs' groan, his mind dwelled deeper and deeper that he actually went into wild imagination.

"HyunJin shit, ugh faster I'm-"

HyunJin dropped his bowl accidentally and spilled the cereal and milk all over the carpeted floor.

WHAT THE FUUUCCKKKKKK!?!?!

WHY DID I GO FROM THERE!?

SHIT HYUNJIN YOU'RE GETTING CRAZIER AND CRAZIER!!

WHY THE HELL DOES HE SOUND SO SEXY SAYING THOSE WORDS??!!

WHY THE FUCK DOES HE LOOKS SO SEXY WITH MOUTH OPEN AND BITING HIS LIPS AFTER WHEN HE'S REPRESSING HIS MOANS!!?!?

WHY AM I SO TURNED ON BY THAT!?

He looked down at his pants and oh boy...

WHY THE HECK AM I HARD RIGHT NOW!?

UGHHHH!!!!!

HyunJin then dropped himself to the bed, resting his back on the soft cushion. He placed his left arms on his eyes while his other hand unstoppably snaked down to his pants.

NO!! NO!

THIS IS WRONG!

THIS IS SO WRONG!

DEFINITELY WRONG!

WHY AM I DOING THIS!?

HOW IN THE HELL DOES HE LEFT AN EFFECT ON ME!?

HyunJin undid his pants and palmed himself through the thin fabric. His breath hitched. It's been awhile since he touched himself. He was too focused on studies to give some time for himself.

He continued palming himself until he's fully hard then he put his hands inside his boxers, now fully grabbing his throbbing dick. He started stroking it up and down, slowly, while thinking the smallers' erotic sounds. As he think about Felix groaning, he would groan as well. He's biting his lower lip from time to time to hold back his moans.