12

HyunJins' P.O.V:

All whole day, i was out of concentration and still in shock. I couldn't get what Felix said to me out of my head.

"You want to help? Will you suck me off? If you can't, stop saying shit and shut the fuck up".

"Like.....why would he say that to me??? I was just really curious about who made him horny so i could tease them. But turns out it's.... it's-" i scratched my head from real frustration.

AHHH!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!?

I have a theory in my mind that...he said those words to me because I.....was the cause of it?...

BUT HOW AM I GONNA BE THE CAUSE OF IT!? IT'S SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND US BOTH NOW!

I'm just grateful that the test have done already and It's alright to not listen to the teacher for now. Because I couldn't really concentrate. Not even how hard I tried to. My mind would always fly back on what dopey said to me.

My eyes went to my left side where Felix is sitting. He looks alright. He's listening to the professor in front of us. But i saw his fist that was placed on his lap. He's gripping it tightly. He's also breathing deeply.

"Okay class, tomorrow will gonna be the distribution of your test results. The high scorers will be posted tomorrow too in our bulletin board. See you tomorrow." The professor announced as she bid her goodbye to the class. We said our lazy goodbyes. The kids have build up excitement and nervousness in their chest from what their scores will going to be. And of course, i also felt the excitement.

Please, let me win this time! I want to win again from this hobbit enemy of mine.

I saw Felix getting up immediately, fixing his stuff and putting it inside his bag then walking out of the class. I saw his hand still covering his lower half.

So he's still hard? What the-

I tried to follow him. I was gonna ask him about what he said to me earlier because I still couldn't totally decipher it. Was he just teasing me? Or messing with me? Because it's not a good joke.

Not after I just thought about him while I masturbated myself last week.

I finally got to move on from that memory and now, when the dwarf said those words to me, my embarrassing memory was dug up too.

I was following him for awhile not until someone bumped my shoulder and the person I bumped fell on his butt.

"Ow!" The guy yelped. I immediately lend my hand and he grabbed it, helping him to get up from the floor. When he got up, he wiped his ass.

"Sorry man". I apologized.

"No no it's okay. I'm the one who wasn't looking. I'm sorry. Thanks for helping tho". The guy in front of me smiled and lend out his hand. "I'm Jisung". He introduced.

"Uhmm ah...Hey Jisung. I'm Hyunjin. Nice to meet you. But I'm in a hurry right now. Let's meet each other next time, okay?" I hurriedly say as I run past to him. I need to catch that midget for explanation.

"Uh okay. NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!" I heard the Jisung guy yelled back. He probably just a newbie here because he didn't hesitate to talk to me. If it was other people, they would apologize and just walk away. Buy don't get me wrong, I'm not always a bad person. I would still help some people if they deserve my help.

But anyways, i tried searching for Felix or his familiar figure but he's nowhere to be found. I groaned in frustration.

Ugh!! I hate this shit! This is so sickening! What in the world is happening to us right now!?

Felixs' P.O.V:

I let out a big sigh when I got away from HyunJin. I realized that he was chasing me so I tried escaping from his hawk eyes. Good thing somebody bumped into him, i grabbed the chance to escape from him.

I am now inside my house. I hurried to the refrigerator and grabbed me a glass and a pitcher of water. I poured a lot in my glass and gulped it down to calm my racing heart due to exhaustion from running.

After drinking, i looked down to my pants and yep, the water didn't calm my still hard dick. I rolled my eyes and groaned from annoyance.

I went to the bathroom and there i solved my raging problem ever since this morning. I tried to do it in the schools' bathroom but i know that that fucking slenderman would just follow me so I waited for long torturous hours.

I sat on the toilet and there I opened my zipper and unbuttoned my pants. I pulled it down along with my boxer and there my cock sprung up so lively. I tried to think about different things that could possibly make me horny but unfortunately, i still ended up thinking about him.

"My big, veiny hands satisfy you so well that you will never jack yourself off again without thinking about Daddys' hands".

That's what imagination HyunJin told me and yeah, he definitely was right. I might couldn't think of anything while I'm jerking myself. Only his long, muscular arms and veiny hands and long fingers that wrapped around my cock so perfectly. It fits just so right.

"Oh shit, I'm near". I moaned and a few pumps made me finally get on the edge. I fluttered my eyes open and glanced at my hands that are now stained by my own cum. I'm totally feeling blissed out right now but I can't still help to feel a bit disappointed. I tried to think about something else, but right now, i couldn't anymore. Without thinking about him. This is so messed up. He's the one who makes me horny now and this is not a good joke. What if this feeling would continue?

I started to feel scared.

This should stop immediately.

---------🌈---------

First time I used their own p.o.v and their perspectives. HAHAHA. I definitely like to use 3rd's P.O.V more. But you know? Using their own p.o.v's would make things clearer and gives you wide idea from what the person is thinking.
And sorry for not putting a warning. I mean.... y'all should be prepared for this surprises and it's also just short so I didn't bother to warn y'all.
😏✌️