SC#3: BOKKIE SPECIAL

*The time zone in this chapter will be one year after HyunJin and Felix became boyfriends. They're still in Seoul and is currently living in Felixs' house.*

The night is dimly dark. Everything is at peace, calm and quiet. Only the faint buzzing sound from the AC could be heard all through the walls. HyunJin and Felix are tucked perfectly under the comforters, bodies are tangled tight onto each other.

But the silence was then violently broken when drops of rainfall started to pour from the sky, creating a loud rattling sounds on the roofs of each houses. As well as HyunJin and Felixs'.

At first it was all just fine, no afflictions. Just the typical ASMR-ish sound of raindrops from outside the window are keeping the couple sleeping soundly. Especially Felix. He likes the sound of soft rain in the night. It always pulls him into sleep and acts as if the lullaby to him.

But there's just one thing he hates in every rain.

It turns into storm and the storm will include that flash striking sound of lightning and the booming, heart skipping sound of thunders.

It was all just fine for Felix at first. He managed to be steady and strong for himself even though the coldness in his stomach caused by fright began to spread out and slowly wrapping his heart. But he felt his strength are not gripping enough any longer.

Every flash of lightning, it makes him flinch. Every roar of thunder, it will make him whimper.

He need to relax. He need to release the stress.

He need someones' help with it.

But HyunJin......he don't wanna be a burden for him.

He don't wanna worry the elder just because he's scared at those fucking noises.

He can't.

But something inside him is trying to escape. Trying to come out.

Trying to slip.

And he knew he's too late to pull back anymore and gain his headspace, because somebody already owned it... for the meantime.

HyunJin was in the middle of his fantasy dream when he heard tiny sobs and whimpers. His eyes started fluttering open to look for where the source of such noises are coming from. He turned on his left and was greeted by Felix..

hands wiping his eyes, choking on his sobs with loadfull amount of tears streaming down to his cheeks. He immediately got worried from it and that caused him to stir up.

"Hey baby, are you alright? Why are you crying?" HyunJin placed his palms on the youngers' cheeks, thumbs are helping to wipe the wet tears from Felixs' eyes.

Felix had a heavy pout on his lips when he faced his boyfriend. "T-thundewr....thundewr scawred Bokkie. D-dada, Bokkie scawred".

Oh. Bokkie slipped out from him. Probably to cope up with stress. HyunJin thought.

The latter then pouted along with Bokkie and pulled the little in his arms, hugging him warm and tight. "Aigoo, my Bokkiri Bokkie~ the thunder scared my baby out. If dada can kick that thunder, dada will kick him in the butt because he scared my baby."

Bokkie released giggles from his dadas' way of cheering him up, but still a little scared inside him since the storm won't stop outside the window.

"Dada wiwll do dat???"

HyunJin frantically nodded. "I will! Now come here. Dada will cuddle you till you fall asleep. Dada will protect you from anything. Even from thunders so don't you worry, now okay? Thunders won't scare you because dada will shield them all away for you." HyunJin booped the littles' nose, still wiping away the tears from Bokkie and rubbing the aussies' back so his sobbing will calm down.