95

~{December 16, 2023. Saturday}~

HyunJin groaned silently with his arms stretching upwards, falling back to his presence again as he slowly opened his eyes, fluttering a bit to adjust. His hand dropped down to the sheets and turned his head to the side.... only to be greeted by a free, huge, empty space on the side of the bed. HyunJin snapped his head from confusion.

SeungMin was nowhere beside him.

Oh.... probably just went out to eat with the guys or unwinding somewhere.

The man then gripped his head and grunted, cursing as the pain of hangover started wrapping around his head. Feels like his head is smashing into two parts.

"Fuck.....did i take too much last night? Wait....what happened last night?" HyunJin stopped for a bit, trying to recall the events and the memories he could pull out from his withering, dried up brain.

There's a bonfire, one by one the boys went away or went back to their rooms, me and Felix are the ones left, i asked him to....come in here to ask the question.

Yes. I did.

I confessed. But he's still lying and denying his feelings. So i kissed him.

I got to kiss him after a year.

We kissed. But he stopped me, saying the safe word. I went out of control.

He said.....he then said that he loves me too.

But then he still chose ChangBin over me and left the room.

We're both crying. I was screaming....i was calling his name....i picked up the rum..and......

And......

And what?

Was that all?

I can't remember?

Did i just pass out in the sofa?

But I'm in the bed.

So how come......

But the more HyunJin tries to remember the details, he only gets more and more headache. Because he really couldn't dig out any information other than the things he said he remembered.

HyunJin just shook his head, letting that little information slip away from his head.

"It's not like it's a big deal, is it? I really couldn't fucking remember". The long haired man clicked his tongue, attempting to sit only to just get his head squeezed even stronger. He stood up from the bed and head to his bag and rummaged in his in case of emergency compartment. He picked up pain killer and spilled out two tablets, putting in his mouth after and swallowing it. He then walked to the fridge to get himself water so the drug would slid down his stomach, let this do its work in his body.

After taking the tablet, he just then realized that he was naked when the air in the room feels too cold on his skin, made him shiver all over.

"I am naked?.....But....nothing happened between me and Felix, right? He ran out of the room, i was still fully clothed at that moment. So how did i ended up naked?" HyunJin tried to rewind the time, checking if he could recognize the missing pieces of his broken puzzle. But all he got was none. "Wow....that rum must be really strong for me to forget what happened last night".

Hyunjin get himself pairs of clothing in his bag and covered up his exposed body, just a sweatpants and hoodie. He checked the time in his phone and the screen showed the numbers 8:29 am. It's only a few minutes before they will need to get home.