96

~{December 18, 2023. Monday}~

For the two days that have passed, HyunJin only did nothing. He was just all lonely and unproductive for those remaining days. He didn't make himself useful at all.

Well how could he be productive? The person that he badly want to spend this whole week with was now who knows how much miles away from him.

HyunJin has locked himself up in his room. Only to get out when breakfast, lunch, and dinner. After that, he will do his work to Chan. Yes, he's still doing it. Determined to save more money for his and SeungMins' expensive date. He badly want to do it this Friday since..... it's their Monthsary in that date. He's just worried that SeungMin might not come since the younger announced that he will be away for week. And by that means, he will be back when their monthsary have already passed.

The young man sighed once more in his bed. Turning his phone on, a shallow smile made its way to Hyunjins' lips as he looked at his lockscreen.

"I already miss you, pup. I hope you're doing well there with your family." HyunJin spoke as if he's really conversing with his boyfriend.

As he was busy staring at his lovely wallpaper, a rhythmical pattern of knocks emitted from his door.

"Hey HyunJin, i invited the other boys to come in here to have a movie marathon. They're now downstairs. Come on down and join us". Chan announced excitedly and later on, HyunJin heard footsteps fading out. HyunJin just grunted.

Great. Now I'm gonna need to see him again.

HyunJin was planning on avoiding him for as long as he could but.....this is a boys hangout. It will be rude if he don't tag along.

Two days of not seeing Felix have helped HyunJin to, somehow, atleast, forget the man. He was not thinking about him but just SeungMin instead. His mind was only filled with his boyfriend.

And now..... he'll get to see him again. Attempting to forget him only ended up in a fucking waste.

Him, seeing Felix again, will make a riot and chaos in his mind...

And his heart. Again.

Releasing out a groan, HyunJin get himself up from his bed, ruffling his hair a bit. He saw his reflection in the mirror. He looked like shit. But does that matter? Atleast he showered.

Sluggishly, he walked out of his room and placed his phone in his pocket. He wears a shirt and a regular sweatpants. So what? He doesn't need to be casual while facing his friends. He looked hot even just wearing a piece of towel, suck on it.

He opened the door of his room and closed it in silence, his footsteps echoing all the way round where he bring his feet. He was jogging downstairs and there he saw the boys making noises with their laughs and gossips.

"It wasn't my fault that you tripped on that pebble. You were jumping on my back! What the fuck you think you are? 5?" Chan gave a smack on ChangBins' head and the boys filled the living room with their loud cackles. (A/N: I'm foive)

"But that harsh push was not necessary, you old man". ChangBin retorted, earning a fake gasp from Chan, and ooohhss from the other boys.

"Old man??! You buffy shorty mother-"

"I see you guys already having fun without me?" HyunJin smirked, placing his hands inside his pocket, surprising the gang with his voice.

"Oh. There you are, sleepyhead. Come on now. You are the only one we're all waiting for so we could start the movie." Chan answered giddily, getting up from the floor. "Come on, guys. To the movie room!" Chan exclaimed, gathering cheers from the boys from excitement. All the boys have gathered inside the said room and choose their seats and as usual, all the couples are sitting beside each other.