20

(A/N: THE LONG WAIT IS OVER!!)

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

Trigger Warning/Tags: Degradation, Daddy kink, baby boy kink, rough sex (but with use of condoms ;)) ), slut shamming, choking, overstimulation, hair pulling, edging, taking out the v-card (iykwim), arms fetish, possessive dominant, drunk sex.

They went inside one of Chans' master's bedroom and HyunJin pushed the smaller inside then locked the door after. He yanked Felixs' hair and the smaller whimpered from the pain as he was pushed on the door, creating a loud thud that made Felix flinch from the sound. HyunJin put his hands on the door, caging the blonde hair inside his arms. He moved his head closer to the trembling guys' ear.

"What did you say you want me to do to you?" HyunJin spoke deeply, giving Felix shivers all over.

"W-what do you mean?" Felix tried to speak straight and act confident.

"Looks like baby boy already forgot what he said to daddy earlier". Felixs' eyes went wide on Hyunjins' words that he almost let out a moan.

Those words and names always makes his hormones go wild and crazy when he imagine it coming from his enemys' mouth.

And now HyunJin is actually saying it in front of him right this moment.

"You want daddy to remind you?" HyunJin cocked his eyebrow as he slid his hand from the door to Felixs' sharp jaw and pulled it up to make the smaller look at him.

"You want daddy to??" HyunJin asked with a teasing manner. He then rolled his hips forward, hitting Felixs' crotch directly and the latter let out an embarrassed moan.

"I w-want HyunJin to.... f-fuck me- HNGH!" HyunJin gripped his jaw tight.

"Say it correctly! That's not what you want to call me, right?" Felix was quivering in fear but definitely turned on by his enemys' scary demeanor.

"I want...Daddy to fuck me!" The smaller finally said it. He turned his head away from shame and that caused HyunJin be cockier.

"Good boy. Now, let's start this session, shall we?" HyunJin brought his lips near his enemy but he stopped before their lips met.

"Are you okay kissing me?" HyunJin asked. Felix glanced up at Hyunjins' orbs filled with lust. Felix didn't answer vocally and just smashed his lips on Hyunjins' soft ones. Both doesn't want to go slow and immediately ravished each other's lips and mouth. HyunJin groaned from the sensation. His hand went to Felixs' nape and pulled the smaller closer. The taller bit Felixs' lower lip and it made him gaspe. HyunJin took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside, skillfully. They tried to fight their tongues for dominance but it's literally obvious who's gonna win. HyunJin sucked Felixs' tongue that tasted bitter now all thanks to the beer. He didn't mind it at all as he was like getting drunk again by Felixs' delicious tongue. He let his tongue explore around the smallers' oral cavity. He licked every spaces and didn't leave any places and that turned Felixs' knees into wobbling. HyunJin kissed the life out of him, sucking his lips like he's sucking Felix' soul out of his body. The blonde couldn't control his moans from rising pleasure.

Felix suddenly got the courage to be confident and bold as he pushed HyunJin down to the bed and pinned the taller there, gripping both his wrist above his head. Felixs' mouth made out with Hyunjins' lips for one last time before he slides his mouth down to Hyunjins' jaw, giving the guy underneath him sloppy, open mouthed kisses.