79

All of it...

All the memories.

I tried to forget it.

I tried to forget you.

No...... I've already moved on from you, i know it!

I'm sure with that.

I feel nothing for you anymore.

I don't...

I don't love you anymore..

But why?

Just a glimpse of you..

Just a minute glimpse of you..

And all the memories with you...

All the memories i tried to put in the grave and forget..

Why did it all came back that immediately?

No. no. no.

You don't love him anymore, HyunJin. No!

You just miss him.... that's all.

Because he was still your friend..

You guys have bonded for months and got separated for a year, of course you'll feel excited now that you saw him again.

After a year of not showing up..

Of not revealing himself..

Don't think too much, HyunJin.

It's nothing.

You got nothing to worry about.

It will not be the same anymore.

HyunJin was about to thank and hug Felix for saving him but the younger aussie ran away from him once they got off of the dirty ground, leaving him alone with his scrunched papers and loosening strap of his bag on his shoulders.

He still couldn't believe it.

He finally saw Felix again!

But.......why did he ran away that quickly?

It's been a year, Felix. Will you stop avoiding us now and come back? I miss yo-

We miss you. A lot. Jisung has been looking out for you all day.

Before HyunJins' presence could finally escape from his living body, his mind got alarmed when it recalled that he still got a presentation to execute and pass.

"Oh fucking hell!" HyunJin hissed under his breath and began running hastily to the school, now inserting the stack of papers, securely and tightly inside his bag. Mantras of curses flew from his lips all the way until he arrived to their classroom, only to see that they are already starting and good thing, their group hasn't called just yet. His heaving presence caught everybodys' attention, even their professor.

"Well you're late, Mr. Hwang." The male professor crossed his arms to the late student.

"I-i'm sorry, s-sir. I got no c-car to-"

"That's enough. I don't need your explanation. Just get in here." The professor turned his head back to his students that are presenting at the moment, unfortunately getting halted from Hyunjins' intrusion. He head to his designated chair and picked out the papers and cursed to himself when he saw how messy the papers are already.

"Fucking bacons. This will be the death of me". HyunJin groaned and tried to look for a big, heavy book and used it to firm and flatten the paper so it won't look like shit, for the least it could. His members then gathered close to his seat.