70

"CHEERS!!!!!"

"CHEERS!!"

And as usual, the boys clinked their glasses on each other, pouring the vodka down their throats.

"Damn, new taste. I like it". ChangBin smirked, eyeing the said drink with admiration.

"As long as it's alcohol, you always like it". Minho rolled his eyes, arms wrapped around his boyfriend.

"OH FUCK! THE CAKE! WE ALMOST FORGOT!" Felix yelled out of a sudden and ran to the kitchen, slipping out the cake he also baked for his bestfriend. Felix couldn't cook that much but the man has dab hands on baking pastries. He's a 10 out of 10 in that area, if you may ask. Just after a minute, Felix walked out of the kitchen with a circular cake in his hands, candle that has numbers 21 on top of it and was lit up already, just waiting for Jisung to blow.

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday, dear Jisuuuungggg~ Happy birthday to you~" They all sang together as they gathered in a form of circle, Jisung taking the center place. Felix stood in front of Jisung and grinned sweetly at the man.

"Happy birthday, bestie. I baked this one just for you". Felix smirked, a glint of pride and confidence shining in his smile.

"Thank you, Lixeu. Thank you everyone for preparing for this special day of mine as I step on to another year of my life. I'm so happy I got to be with you in my 21st birthday. I love you guys so so much. Especially to Minho hyung. I love you so so freaking much, baby". Jisung was welling up already just from that little speech he did. He faced his boyfriend and pulled him into a tight, warm embrace.

"I love you so so much as well, baby. You deserve this." Minho muttered sweetly and gave a little peck on Jisungs' neck. "Blow your candle now, baby. Make a wish".

Jisung pulled away from Minho and faced Felix again, then the beautiful cake he baked. He closed his eyes and clasped his hands together, praying the things he want to happen in his life in his head.

"I hope Peter will leave me alone. I wish for my and Minhos' relationship to go stronger and grew longer and it will never end. I wish for my friends to be always happy and get what they deserve in their lives. I wish to be with them for eternity." Jisung fluttered his eyes open and blew a loud air on the fire, the little flame soon was gone into thin air and was replaced by a smoke. The boys clapped their hands to the birthday boy, cheering and muttering happy birthday's to the man.

Felix placed the cake down on the table with bunch of different dishes and treats in line. Along with the most sacred tradition in Korea for a person who's celebrating its birthday, the seaweed soup is also prepared for Jisung.

"Y'all I'm hungry. I wanna eat now". Jeongin whined, almost drooling from all the savoury foods displayed on the long table.

"Okay, come on kids, we're eating now." Chan announced and the boys were celebrating, rushing to get themselves their own utensils.

HyunJin was excited to eat. He's been starving for like the whole day. He didn't eat intentionally cause he will only get to eat piles of foods at night anyways. He get himself a lot in his plate, making sure to enjoy all the dishes that was served.

As he was getting himself a drum stick, he noticed Felixs' plate doesn't have that much stuff in it, making him frown. He get another drumstick and placed it on Felixs' plate, surprising the Aussie.

"Why did-"

"Enjoy the night, Lix. Full your plate." HyunJin smiled and get himself another type of dish.

"I'm not...... I'm not really that hungry". Felix forced out a smile. HyunJin put his free hand on his waist, giving Felix a look.

"Are you sure?" HyunJin raised his brow.