MY ANSWERS!

So, all of these are the collected questions i got from previous chapter so I'mma answer all of them for y'all!!

1. Will you make special chapters for this FF?

Answer: As much as i want to, I'm afraid i can't think of any scenes to be inserted as a special chap. So the answer is, no. I think those four special chaps are already good enough. Sowriiiiii. But I'll be making more HyunLix oneshots at my SKZ×TXT oneshots. Y'all can check that out.

2. Will there be a sequel/book 2?

Answer: I'm very flattered that y'all are very invested about this story. I never imagined this piece of shit will hit thousands of hearts across the globe. But unfortunately, i got no time anymore to spend on writing as i am in 12th grade now and i need to focus on my studies(which i didn't do when i was in 11th grade. I spent all my attention and time to create this story while my grade card slowly dropped without me realizing 🙃). Also, i don't think making a book two will be the same as the firsts. (Just like Tharntype. But I'm not saying Tharntype is bad🦖).

In short, there's no sequel. I'll just leave the rest of the story to your imagination.

3. I read this FF in one day, i loved it.

Answer: This ain't a question but damn, I'm impressed of you, ghurllll 💅. You really spent a whole day enduring reading this piece of crap?

4. Are you going to make another HyunLix FF?

Answer: You have no idea how many HyunLix FF concepts and plot i have right now in mind. But unfortunately, even though I would die to write those masterpieces, my student life is being a hindrance about it. I had a hard time splitting myself in half writing and studying when i did the Stranger Danger. I know I'm not capable of multitasking so i chose to focus rather on studying. (Asian life, bois).

Maybe someday, just maybe, I'll be back and continue writing stories. I hope so too because writing saved me a lot and it became my therapy. I'm really grateful for writing this story.

But if you want another HyunLix FF that was made by me, you can check out STRANGER DANGER. It's already finished so you don't need to be bothered waiting for days for an update.

5. What inspired you to do this fanfic?

Answer: Honestly, this story was just supposed to be a Oneshot story (in my Skz×TxT smuts oneshots) but then when i was writing the story, i told myself "hmm. This one has potential". So i decided to make it as a full length instead.

But i didn't expect this story will get THIS HUGE potential. I'm really glad and thankful to you all 😭💓💓

The main inspiration for the plot of this story was merely from my wild imagination. I just really love “enemies to lovers” trope with much sexual tension oozing between them. I'm really just a sucker for it 😩.

6. Who are the ones responsible for the photos of Hyunjin and Felix that spread out?

Answer: I know everyone of y'all thought it was Seungmin HAHAH but no. It was the girls who caught HyunJin and Felix and took pictures of them. They got salty about their sudden closeness so they uploaded it to throw shade at the two and for wanting to reveal their dirty little secret.

7. At that scene from chapter 93 where Changbin and Seungmin went out from their bonfire, did something secretly happened between them?

Answer: No. There's none. Y'all really loved letting them two cheat, y'all nasties 😤. But anyways, they actually did talk about some things–their boyfriends and their friendship with a little bit of subtle confession for each other– (i was really gonna add those information but i forgot because i was pressured and I thought it wouldn't matter anymore) and that was the reason why Seungmin went back to their room(he got scared cuz he felt his feelings for Changbin are growing back). When Seungmin got back, he actually heard half of HyunLix's conversation so if you get back to that chap, there's a part where Hyunjin noticed Seungmin tearing up, this is the answer why.

So, these are all the questions y'all left in the comment box. I hope i cleared all your curiosities with my answers!

Again, from the bottom of my fucking heart, i really am super duper ultra mega giga beta thankful to you all! If it wasn't for you getting curious about this story, this wouldn't reach 160k reads in Wattpad. (Although i think y'all just added this to your library because it's a smut 🧐) IT'S SUCH A MILESTONE ACHIEVEMENT FOR ME, Y'ALL! I feel like winning an award for this 😭😭

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Stay safe and healthy, alright???? Sending virtual hugs and kisses to everyone!!🤗😽

MARAMING SALAMAT, MGA BADING NA BALIW SA STRAY KIDS!!!