45

Warning: Slight mature content ⚠️

TW: Blow job, face fucking, face licking, food play, nipple play

HyunJin woke up by the annoying ray of sunlight hitting painfully and directly his sleeping eyes. Groaning as his slumber was disturbed, he sat up on his bed, still eyes closed. You know, he can just simply go back and slump his body to sleep but he chose not to. Just......just because.

He check the time in his phone and saw that it's still 7 in the morning.

"It's too fucking early, what the fuck, sun!?" He groaned while scolding the poor sun who's just doing its job in everyday life situation.

His nagging for the sun was abrupted by his grumbling stomach, indicating hunger and in need to put something in his stomach at this very moment.

"You ate a lot last night, how in the hell you would get so hungry now?" He is now complaining at his tummy that just want to be filled by food as science says.

Yet, HyunJin still went off of his messed up, wrinkled bed and pulled his boxers up when he noticed his dick is still untucked and still naked, he probably was too exhausted as well and forgot to fix his lower half. The underwear was still on his ankle where he left it on yesterday when him and Felix......did the deed. HyunJin smirked, remembering how dirty and intense last night was. Everything was so refreshing. It's actually his first time doing that and he would absolutely love to do it again over and over.....as long as it's Felix.

Oh fuck......now he's being whipped for him. Goodness gracious.

He went down to the kitchen and searched for something to eat. And as expected......none. After he just talked back to his mother like that? Hah. He definitely won't get any share from her.

He knows he's also at fault here. Not going home for two straight days, or even three. He's not sure anymore. But he prefers to be outside rather than being caged inside their hell hole. The house is suffocating when his mom is with him.

HyunJin groaned as he slammed the door of the fridge close.

"Fuck this."

He just decided to go to the bathroom and wash his sweaty body, freshening himself up. After showering, he also brushed his teeth as well then went back to his room with only towel wrapped on his waist. His wet hair trickle, and drops of water slid down to his body. He opened his closet and picked a navy green sleeveless athletic shirt and his Adidas jogger black pants. He topped his shirt with black hoodie since the school won't let students pass inside with their shoulders or arms revealed, boys or girls. It's only allowed when you're a member in dance club or if it is needed in other extracurricular activity.

HyunJin just dried his hair by his towel then he threw it on the laundry basket, earning a three point shoot. He ruffled and styled his side bangs a bit before getting his bag that he remembered he threw in the corner out of total frustration and anger for his mom. Poor bag. Press F for respect.

He took his wallet out and checked the remaining amount inside. He still got $150 and some IDs and his credit card that currently is frozen by his mom due to his punishment. He still got 2 more months before he could finally get his money back......or that's what he thought...... after saying such things to her last night? His mom could even make his life worse than ever.

Tucking his wallet back inside his bag, he heard his phone rang up, receiving a notification. He picked up his phone and saw Felix texted him.

Nemesis 😾🐥

Had breakfast
already?
Sent: 7:38 am

HyunJin smiled even if the other didn't say good morning first. It doesn't even matter. He directly asked about if HyunJin has eaten or not. HyunJin couldn't help but simp.