65

Warning: Slight mature content ⚠️

Tags: face fucking, blowjobs, exhibitionism

"My birthday is on this 14".

Felix gasped loudly. "What??? You're just a day ahead of me!?!?"

Jisungs' eyes widened. "What do you mean??"

"I was born on September 15!"

Jisung gasped. "Wooowww. This is such an amazing coincidence!!"

"I know. We're almost as if we're twins, right??"

"I would love to have twins! Especially if it's you, Lixeuuu".

Felix cooed. His fingers went to Jisungs' cheeks to have a little pinch in there as Jisung puffed them adorably. "Maybe we really are destined for each other".

"Maybe we really are-"

"EHEM!"

The said 'twins' turned their gazes on the man sitting just beside Jisung. His eyebrow is raised slightly and face doesn't sit well.

Jisung playfully rolled his eyes as his arms got on Minho and wrapped it around the elders' frames. "Hyung, you know we're just playing. You don't need to be jealous".

"I'm not, baby. Don't worry". Minho pulled out a smile to his boyfriend but Jisung just replied a cute chuckle.

"Your fist says otherwise, baby". Their eyes then went down on Minhos' clutched tight fist. Minho unclenched his hand and tried to exercise deep breaths. Jealousy is no use on Felix, for damn sake. He's just a buddy. Why do Minho get so paranoid at things sometimes? Felix won't do any harm in their relationship so he shouldn't worry on shits.

"Kiss me to calm me then". Minho smirked, puckering his lips cutely. Jisung released a half-hearted annoyed groan but still he caressed Minhos' cheeks and pulled the elders' face closer and closing the gap of their lips, meeting them together to seal a kiss.

"Okay. I'm just gonna leave you both so you could have privacy". Felix got up from his chair and walked away from the couple, leaving them alone in the living room so he could go to his other friends outside that are having fun at the garden.

Meanwhile, HyunJin was helping their eldest to prepare the griller and all the meat and some side fruits they'll use to make skewers.

"Mates' birthday is coming this 15. Have you thought of any gifts you wanna give to him?" Chan asked while packing the electronic griller to his arms.

"Hmm, i asked him that two days ago and you know what he said? He said he want my ass as a birthday gift". HyunJins' answer made them laugh out loud.

"No. But seriously, did he ask for anything?" Chan asked after recovering from laughter.

"He asked if he could have Kkibo."

Chan creased his forehead. "Kkibo who?"

"Kkibo is the big bear prize i got at the amusement park."

Chan then remembered the almost life size bear HyunJin and Felix won, nodding as he recalled the mentioned bear. "But..... doesn't he have the same bear that you won? Why does he want yours as well?"

HyunJin shrugged. "Don't know too, Chan. He's sometimes weird but good thing i love him and I love his weirdness".

Chan let out a little scoff. "Freaking whipped. But......are you planning on confessing your feelings on to him in his birthday? You never know, that might be a good chance to grab the opportunity".