58

Warning: Slight mature content ⚠️

HyunJin let out a soft groan when he felt himself coming back to his presence. His eyes fluttering slowly as he tried to move a bit and that's when he realized his body was dipped on the soft mattress of Felixs' bed. Bed?

But.... didn't he pass out on the chair?

"Oh, you're finally awake. Fucking asshole you scared the fuck outta me". Felix spoke and HyunJin groaned when Felixs' fist hit his bare chest, the impact was undeniably hard.

"Oww it's your fault. Why are you putting the blame on me?" HyunJin rubbed his aching chest.

"I never thought you'll pass out. I thought you have a stamina of a bull so i thought you could take it longer. But my theory was failed, and the proof happened 12 hours ago." Felix smirked while getting up from the bed, bare naked.

"12 hours? I slept that long?"

"I almost call for an ambulance but then I heard your breathing got normal and so i just let you have your rest." The Aussie picked up the skirt he discarded when he jacked himself off to finish himself.

Rewind to the moment when HyunJin practically passed out in front of him while he's riding deliciously on Hyunjins' cock. He was alarmed and shocked and his mind malfunctioned, too confused on what step to do next. He was contemplating whether he should get his phone, dial 119 and take care of HyunJin first or take care of his still hard dick instead and so he picked what he thought was more important.

His dick, of course.

He made his job quick so he could cum immediately and help HyunJin. After squirting out his last round of cum, he pulled his ass out of Hyunjins' still hard cock and Felix irked at the loads amount of cum trickling down from his hole and so he cleaned his ass first in the shower before helping HyunJin get to the bed. Even though he liked how HyunJin breeded him and came inside him a lot, the incident happened didn't make it any better. But he can't deny that their sex was good, just cut out the part where HyunJin passed out.

After taking care of his cum loaded hole, he went back to the lifeless HyunJin that was almost falling from the chair with one more risky move if only Felix didn't came back at the perfect time. He cling HyunJins' arms around his shoulder, he held on the tallers' waist and tried to get them together up to stand on their feet. It kinda made it difficult for Felix since the elders' combination of height and weight is heavier than his total BMI and they almost stumble down when Felix walked them back to the bed. After a few minutes of trying, he pushed HyunJin to the bed, arranging his position correctly and put a comfy pillows behind the brunettes' head. He pulled up the comforter to cover HyunJins' naked body, smiling and breathing out a relief when he saw the elders' pace of breathing in his chest gone back to normal.

And let's not talk about that part where Felix gave a kiss on HyunJins' forehead and murmured apologies on Hyunjins' ears for draining his energy then cuddled the elder to sleep cause it didn't happen. No. It didn't. Really. Nothing like that happened last night cause like.....why would Felix do such act, right? (Jokes on you, Yongbok).

"Well you sucked the life outta me". HyunJin pouted.

"Not my fault that you're weak". Felix chuckled as he fixed the messy floor, picking up the toys and clothes they left on the floor, putting them inside the drawers and laundry basket.

"I'll get back at you, Felix. Take a note on that".

Felix snickered. "Is that a threat? Am I supposed to be scared?"

"Yes, it is and yes, you should. And you better prepare for it".

"Looking forward to that, daddy". Felix smirked as he bent down to HyunJin, kissing the elders' lips. "Now, get up from there and wash yourself. I could smell your sweaty ass from here". Felix forcefully tugged Hyunjins' sluggish arms to get him up from the bed.