68

As the two were peacefully resting on the bed, they heard three knocks coming from the door, slightly waking them up from the noise of someone's notifying his presence.

"I think that's Chan". HyunJin said, glancing at the door.

"Yeah. I'll get it." Felix stood up from the bed and walked to the door, twisting the knob and opened the door just a little bit........

What? They're still naked. He's not gonna expose himself butt naked to Chan.

"Here is the shirt and pants you asked fo-......What the hell is that smell?" Chan scrunched his nose and sniffed for a few times, following where the unusual smell is coming from.

Felix got flustered and awkwardly bit his lip, snatching the article of clothing away from Chans' hands.

"Well....uhm.....we just- we just had......we just got a little n-nasty and-"

"What.did.you.guys.do? This doesn't smell like cum, what the fuck?" Chan crossed his arms with his other eyebrow raised.

"I........... Wedidpissplayonyourbed". Felix spoke in one take and immediately shut the door infront of Chans' face, startling the elder.

Chans' mouth agape, eyes widened in shock. He tried to do some deep breathings to calm himself cause anger won't do such thing at the moment. He just slipped his phone out from his pants and texted the Aussie younger.

Felix Lee🐣🐣

Clean that shit
you guys left
on the bed or
you're paying for
the bedsheets.
Sent: 8:40 pm

Felix laughed at the text and just left Chan on seen, putting his phone on top of the drawer.

"You fine?" The younger asked as he unfold the clothes and placed them on the side then picked up their discarded clothes on the floor. Felix couldn't use his shirt anymore because the motherfucker has torn his shirt from too much excitement.

"Pretty fine. My hole is still feeling unexplainable". HyunJin chuckled and tried to move his lower half but there's a slight sting going on that made him hissed.

"Now you know what I need to deal with every single time you fuck me. And that's only 20% of the total work. If fingering you made you hiss in pain already, what more if a cock inserted up your ass?" The younger smirked and picked up HyunJins' shirt and used it to wipe the piss and cum stain off of HyunJins' stomach and every part of the elders' body.

"Thank you. I appreciate that threat. So so fucking much- Ugh damn it!" HyunJin groaned from sting once more when he moved a little bit.

"It's so amusing seeing you like that." Felix giggled, throwing the dirty shirt of HyunJin to the laundry basket in the corner.

"Haha. Make fun of me now and I swear i will rip your ass apart".

The two just laughed and continued wiping the filthy stains in their body and threw it in the laundry basket along with the bedsheet they used. They both changed their clothes into new, clean ones, the one Chan lend them and sat comfortably on the bed after.

"You need to buy me new shirt. You ripped mine, asshole". Felix pouted, laying beside HyunJin with his arms and legs wrapped on the elders' body.

"Yeah. Sorry 'bout that. I got carried away". HyunJin brushed his fingertips on Felixs' head, massaging the scalp of the younger and Felix just silently purred from relaxation.